The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron man end game sprite

Go down 
+5
MatreroG
skillfrank
Andy_X
crosspotts1.0
Kareem07
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 EmptyApril 19th 2021, 9:48 pm

So you come to a mugen creator 's site and you think what we do is a waste of time but I do take offense of your statement we do this for people to enjoy our creations so they can play what a company won't let us play you don't belong on this site for the comments you have made your lucky I'm not an admin but I'm a vet in this site and when all you do is bad mouth people's sprites and can only get 6 sprites out and then can't bother to finish because you think it's a waste for people to play these games that I love and so many others love if you just want to do sprite edits go do them on one of this image sites not here if you don't care what we do here and don't care about mugen then leave our site we don't need your disrespect here
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 EmptyApril 23rd 2021, 1:59 pm

Kareem07 wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:
So you come to a mugen creator 's site and you think what we do is a waste of time but I do take offense of your statement we do this for people to enjoy our creations so they can play what a company won't let us play you don't belong on this site for the comments you have made your lucky I'm not an admin but I'm a vet in this site and when all you do is bad mouth people's sprites and can only get 6 sprites out and then can't bother to finish because you think it's a waste for people to play these games that I love and so many others love if you just want to do sprite edits go do them on one of this image sites not here if you don't care what we do here and don't care about mugen then leave our site we don't need your disrespect here
now you are the guy with disrespect not me ,and I just say the truth about their sprites,and I am still a beginner,I cannot make a lot of sprites in a few time,I didn't say mugen is bad ,I say I won't make any characters.
What do you expect people will react after telling everyone in a mugen site(which is mostly about making characters) that making characters is a waste of time?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 EmptyApril 23rd 2021, 2:40 pm

Make a full character and you will have my respect then you know how much your comment was disrespectful to all of us here till then ect
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 EmptyMay 1st 2021, 8:29 pm

So the arm in the flying is to thin add a few mor pixels to make it look better
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 EmptyMay 2nd 2021, 12:31 am

Yeah that looks good hands are hard I know and I suck at shading so all looks good to me
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2021, 7:26 pm

and the new advances for you Iron Man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron man end game sprite
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4