The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:14 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron man end game sprite

Go down 
+5
MatreroG
skillfrank
Andy_X
crosspotts1.0
Kareem07
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 14th 2021, 9:46 pm

Deleted.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2021, 2:32 am

Kareem07 wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Stomach is to thin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For a 13 years old this is actually impressive, keep it going. Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2021, 7:46 am

Cap is way to thin needs his muscle in chest and abs you said you still have to finish make sure you fix those and his shoes if not giving him the normal boots look at henderin kof to put those military boots on him and round out the feet to make more American looking
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 16th 2021, 8:39 pm

Kareem07 wrote:
Captain America:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I didn't finish it yet .

I think you have a lot of talent ... and if you worry about improving you can become one of the best spriters ...

That particular sprite can be improved on several things, but the most important thing is its thumb.

Good luck in your projects ... Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2021, 9:51 am

Wow imagine all those great creators, do you think they'll say "I wasted my time making Marvel/DC characters for mugen"? No I don't think so, because they enjoyed their time doing it and that's all that matters.

Now for you to say that is really weak, you haven't done anything useful yet and here you are complaining all over the community and now surrendering on the work you're boasting.

You're even lucky enough that you're not banned from the site yet.
Anyways good luck on your journey kid, don't translate anything fun into a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2021, 10:18 am

1. Character creators are doing sprites and codes for mugen, and since you're saying that doing mugen is disabling people from life and work then you're saying they are wasting it.
2. We didn't make them play mugen, they play mugen because of the dream matches that they couldn't see come to existence through official games.
3. So that is better than turning them into characters? Why?
4. You're stopping on a character that you're boasting, meaning you're surrendering. I say boasting because you created 3 topics for just a single ironman sprite.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2021, 11:34 am

Kareem07 wrote:
candido159 wrote:
1. Character creators are doing sprites and codes for mugen, and since you're saying that doing mugen is disabling people from life and work then you're saying they are wasting it.
2. We didn't make them play mugen, they play mugen because of the dream matches that they couldn't see come to existence through official games.
3. So that is better than turning them into characters? Why?
4. You're stopping on a character that you're boasting, meaning you're surrendering. I say boasting because you created 3 topics for just a single ironman sprite.
3.yes ,because we can make people stop wasting their time playing mugen ,enjoy making sprites without doing a sin by wasting other people's time .
4.I mean I won't make him a character in mugen ,but maybe I will make some sprites for fun.
Again it's not wasting time if that person enjoys doing it. This is a mugen site, majority of people here makes sprites for mugen, their motivation is to make the character playable not just spriting.

Though there's a lot of people spriting here without making a character playable too but they're not like you who generalize that making characters playable are a waste of time.

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2021, 11:36 am

Oh man I have to keep reminding myself just how young you are. If all we did was single edits then mugen would die out pretty quick. You’ve already confessed to playing and enjoying the new spiderman games on PS4, so how is that not a waste of time using the same logic? I don’t think you’ve thought this comment through and maybe you did and realised it would cause a bit of heat.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2021, 1:01 pm

It seems to me that the origin of his problem is the beliefs of the environment where he live. It may be a recurring idea in your area.

Kareem07 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron man end game sprite   Iron man end game sprite - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron man end game sprite
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next