The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
some sprite edits - Page 14 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
some sprite edits - Page 14 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
some sprite edits - Page 14 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
some sprite edits - Page 14 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

some sprite edits

Go down 
+20
gartanham
Kareem07
kimczi
dorian123
Mazemerald
MERK_U
Doom
luciangarude
candido159
chancethegamer
crosspotts1.0
Splash
JARRO77
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
deanjo2000
malevka1
shags2dope
BigPimp
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

some sprite edits - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 29th 2021, 10:47 pm

God can't wait for him in my mugen I hope I have just enough space on my PC lol

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 3:59 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
God can't wait for him in my mugen I hope I have just enough space on my PC lol

well, the game will be pretty much the same size, around 450mb
but i will make sure to put the separate download for the character some sprite edits - Page 14 670481599
just as other characters, there is nothing extra special, he will be around 15mb tops
i dont molebox my stuff or anything, you guys can pick whatever from the game if you need anything

and guys, you will have him by September either way, ready or not
im pretty sure i can easily finish him by this time, and even earlier, but you know how the life is
since im moving, i wont hold on to it, like i did with sinister so many years ago (it was actually exactly similar situation, i got accepted in the university, but i just moved cities that time, and im pretty sure i havent done a single sprite during my study, and now its a completely different country, so it will be even worse in terms of my mugen dedication i am pretty sure)
so, in any case, even if hes not ready, i will upload everything here before September starts for community to use and do with him

but honestly, if i count how many days i actually worked on this guy (granted, it is almost full work days, from morning to the evening, until im blue in the face), it probably will be less than 10. so im pretty sure i will finish him myself with enough dedication (i got time in plenty now) and wont have to upload him in unfinished state

gartanham, MatreroG and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 7:36 am

guys, and there is actually one more request, and its an important one

im using cracked version of photoshop 2021 (top downloaded photoshop from piratebay currently), and it started to give me problems recently. this version deletes my antivirus (Kaspersky) and infects my computer after 14 days or so after installment, so i have to reinstall my system all the time

so i need a reliable cracked version, if someone is using one
i tried to use gimp or others, but they are far too inferior to photoshop, sadly
and learning them will hinder the progress

please, send me a pm, if someone has a reliable cracked version that is tested and is not causing problems with the antivirus installed (just a link to the torrent, or version year, number)
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 12:15 pm

Use gimp it's free and won't mess with your virus software
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 1:06 pm

cross, just mentioned about trying gimp in the post above, and sadly, it is pretty inferior as far as my experience goes
once you try photoshop, you just cant go back to gimp imo

but it actually turns out that CS2 version of photoshop from 2005 is available for free
i used this version to make shocker sprites, i remember it had same feather icon
so back to the roots i guess with this new spidey villain Smile

it has all the required features for pixel art editing as new versions, and supports all the file formats (at least as i can tell so far)
so, just in case someone wondering, try Photoshop CS2 (i downloaded mine from techspot), cross, you too, in my opinion, it is better than gimp
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 1:15 pm

Code:
https://awlinks.xyz/?p=4013

Adobe Photoshop 2021 Portable
Size: 2.7GB
Language: English
Multiple servers...
I have not tried it, I just looked it up for you... XD

Source::
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 1:23 pm

Doom wrote:
Code:
https://awlinks.xyz/?p=4013

Adobe Photoshop 2021 Portable
Size: 2.7GB
Language: English
Multiple servers...
I have not tried it, I just looked it up for you... XD

thanks man, but i probably just use CS2, i think it has everything i need, and its legit
i also have links, problem is,the one ive downloaded had a virus timebomb which deletes your antivirus after several weeks and infects your computer.. and you wouldnt even notice it, because the only sign is antivirus icon dissapearing from the tray (im just ocd like that, so i catch those things quickly). and its the most downloaded photoshop version from piratebay, so my guess people just not noticing what it is doing to their pc

it also starts to ask admin premissions out of nowhere for 3-4 times, for just opening regular .bmp files, and then stops asking for them again, everything as usual, and then soon after the infection starts. so be careful with them, you and everyone who is thinking about downloading those new cracked versions
Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 1:33 pm

I for example use normal/standard MS Paint for all of my sprites and gimp only for transparent background, im really used to it and basically everything can be done in paint and even in the same time amount like in gimp or photoshop the only thing i hate is not big enough zoom
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 1:48 pm

kimczi wrote:
I for example use normal/standard MS Paint for all of my sprites and gimp only for transparent background, im really used to it and basically everything can be done in paint and even in the same time amount like in gimp or photoshop the only thing i hate is not big enough zoom

i guess it is a matter of what you are used to
i like photoshop mostly because of variety of pixel selection tools, and multi-layer capabilities, which is pretty much essential now with doc's tentacles build from big amount of same sphere sprites

you can do the same sprites in ms paint, but it would be immensely more tedious and time-consuming, whereas many things in photoshop are automated
i cant even imagine working in ms paint now, to be honest with you, it just feels like someone cut half of my fingers off
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 EmptyMay 30th 2021, 1:53 pm

I'll be getting him for my birthday yay lol

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some sprite edits   some sprite edits - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

some sprite edits
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14