The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Empty
PostSubject: Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)   Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) EmptyDecember 23rd 2020, 7:57 pm

I've noticed several people have made Mugen characters of Michael Myers, but most are based off of the old sprites I made of him, and none have the new moves. Also, I was thinking if the horror game ever got made, that maybe instead of the traditional 6 attack buttons, it could just have 4. That way, it would be more doable. I don't know if I will ever have time to finish this. Maybe I will pick it back up after I finish Geki and Retsu. But here was what I had for them:

Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Michael-update-2020

Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Draven-sprite-sheet-2020-update

Somm, MatreroG and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)   Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) EmptyDecember 24th 2020, 2:51 am

Both are very good and i hope someone take Michael Myers but about me i'm really interested to Eric Draven (The Crow)

I want take The Crow and i will do my Best to Make an Insane Char based on my Style i know i can do very good things Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Let me know if is ok for you bro

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)   Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) EmptyDecember 24th 2020, 3:48 am

You have some great sprite sheets that I’m surprised no one ever coded. Your TMNT sprite sheet is good too

You have the best Pinhead sprites you should’ve showed that too to see if anyone codes it

I saw you started Chucky last year but I never saw anything about it again. A lot of us on this forum were requesting Chucky when chuchoryu was working on his horror game

Somm, MatreroG and sil3nt_j like this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)   Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) EmptyDecember 30th 2020, 7:30 pm

Maybe after I finish Retsu, I will work on Michael and Pinhead more. I will just have to see how my work schedule goes.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)   Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) EmptyDecember 30th 2020, 7:32 pm

Crow need a smart palette and all sprites same colors!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)   Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated Sprite Sheets for Michael Myers and Eric Draven (The Crow)
Page 1 of 1