The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^   Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 9:38 am

Very Happy
http://www.mediafire.com/download/523x6ap95312828/D.C.+Final+Roster+PISTON+AND+RALADALLO+UPDATED+%28NEW+CHARACTER%29.zip
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^   Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 4:04 pm

Bump'd. OuO
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^   Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 5:50 pm

Looks good! though I don't know about doing snes style versions lol! 

Maybe when I run out of wips I can give it a try tongue 

I'm waiting for you to make that snowman though, looks awesome! And that chick and dude with the jeans are really cool to. I didn't know the guy with the jeans was a pyro type, that makes him very interesting, it just fits so well.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^   Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 6:31 pm

Ax wrote:
Looks good! though I don't know about doing snes style versions lol! 

Maybe when I run out of wips I can give it a try tongue 

I'm waiting for you to make that snowman though, looks awesome! And that chick and dude with the jeans are really cool to. I didn't know the guy with the jeans was a pyro type, that makes him very interesting, it just fits so well.
Oh, boy... Snes? ^^;; Seems... Headache-inducing. o.o;; Oh, and Daniel earned strength and fire power when he wished to become a giant fire-breathing dinosaur. After Egance shot him with a lazer-beam that separated him from his dino side, intending to weaken him, it became apparent that his power didn't come from the dinosaur... The dinosaur was the powerless one... Daniel was the one who made the wish, not the dinosaur. Both Egance and the dinosaur were defeated by Daniel, but he kept Egance alive to torture him for all of the women he abused... Egance was castrated, skinned, and left to die. Mancer (Egance's father) brought him back to life, warning him that he had 3 more chances to become King of U-King before Mancer let his soul fall into the possession of Satan. Each time Egance is revived, he becomes stronger. Daniel just has to keep killing him until a real threat comes to the planet... Mancer himself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^   Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaman-Styled D.C. Sprite Sheets! Piston and Raladallo Updated, PLUS A New Character For AX! ^^
Page 1 of 1