The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike

Go down 
+14
Gladiacloud
Mazemerald
DC VS MARVEL
rjplayer
lordzeus1
O Ilusionista
chancethegamer
Mr.Ketchup
crosspotts1.0
Shining
JARRO77
LESSARD
malevka1
sil3nt_j
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chancethegamer

Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyDecember 31st 2020, 3:41 am

Gladiacloud wrote:
After SF1 characters, what will be your next characters?

I think he said he might go back and add more to Michael Myers and the Crow. He put their sprite sheets in another thread. He has full TMNT sprites too that no one ever coded. I saw him working on Pinhead and Chucky last year too. Complete characters of those would be nice.

I think the only sprite sheet of his ever coded was Michael Myers but he’s since updated those sprites
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyDecember 31st 2020, 4:49 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
@sil3nt_j I have some plans for him Smile
By saying this and several statements before, you raise my hope seeing those sprites made playable Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 2800933067
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 8:38 pm

Idk if I will have time to edit the horror characters, hopefully I will. Edited the standing punches and made the Ichi Ni San animation. I was thinking, maybe instead of having the Ichi Ni San be like the Shin Sho Ryu Ken, it can be a 3 hit combo like Iori's Maiden Masher or Fei Long's Rekaken move:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 9th 2021, 7:57 am

Nice moves. Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 670481599

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 13th 2021, 6:13 pm

Thanks. Was going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but couldn't resist -- big update to Retsu: Added the shock sprites and the rest of the damage sprites to the sprite sheet, added his jumping jab and heavy kick, added a slit to the pants in the walking sprites. The only basic movement he still needs is his jumping middle punch, but I'm almost done with that:

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 14th 2021, 5:34 pm

Hee hee, and here is his last jumping basic attack. So he has all of his basic movements now. I've added those to the sprite sheet and updated the move commands. I might update the commands to the other specials too. As of right now, he has 2 specials, a super, and all of his basic attacks, ability to take damage, get shocked, get knocked down, turn around, block.

Next up, his throws, then his defensive counters:

Mr.Ketchup and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 17th 2021, 5:06 pm

I was watching some old Virtua Fighter videos of Akira and looking at some of his move commands from the first game, and thought this would be good move to give him. I don't mean for it to be cheap, but just thought it would be a good way to counter some of the moves most characters can't counter like Chun Li's head stomp and Zangief's grapples. It's not really something we've seen very often in 2D games. I was thinking Retsu could be like a cross of Makoto and Akira Yuki -- a hard hitting character with counters and palm strikes and elbow strikes:

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 17th 2021, 8:13 pm

Interesting Ideas. Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 8:32 am

Indeed, those concepts movement looks impressive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 20th 2021, 5:49 pm

Thanks dudes. Well, I think it's safe to say Retsu is now, technically 100%. He has a super, 2 specials, 6 standing, jumping, and crouching basic attacks, ability to block, take damage, get knocked down, get back up again (pun intended)... so he is good to go. BUT I still want to add some more to him. Next up, his specials....And now he has 2 throws!

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 7:04 pm

Finished this up today:

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 5:00 pm

Just finished this and changed the wording slightly:

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 11:50 pm

Thanks to those that have liked the sprites so far and to everyone for the views. Well, I found out I might not have as much time to work on this as I thought so I made a temporary change to the defensive counters just until I am able to work on the Roundhouse Kicks (If I am able to). There are a t least three more animations I would like to give him though: An intro, a front kick, his front sweep. I hope I have time to make them. Here are his defensive counters though. I've added these to the sprite sheet as well:

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2021, 12:50 pm

Added these to the sprite sheet. Also, I was playing Virtua Fighter and Capcom vs SNK 2 yesterday and decided to change the move command to the Ici, Ni, San move because I realized that doing the forward, forward, forward + P command 3 times in a row might be difficult, especially in a 2D game.

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 7:06 pm

Added his intro today, thought this suited him well. This could also be reversed and be used as a 2nd win pose:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next