The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 10:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 5:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike

Go down 
+14
Gladiacloud
Mazemerald
DC VS MARVEL
rjplayer
lordzeus1
O Ilusionista
chancethegamer
Mr.Ketchup
crosspotts1.0
Shining
JARRO77
LESSARD
malevka1
sil3nt_j
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 9:20 pm

Nice. Would be better if was as the other 4 u make...at big size.but better then nothing.tnx
Waiting to see ur chars play

sil3nt_j likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 10:00 pm

Update 12/16/2020

Here's a more in depth description of the specials and some descriptions of the supers:

==========================================================================================
LEE
==========================================================================================

SPECIALS
--------------------------------------
Won Ton Kick - Charge Down, then Up + K: Similar to Gambit's Cajun Escape. Lee jumps into the air while spinning forward. The player is able to control which direction he goes by pressing the direction on the controls. This allows Lee to either jump straight up or bounce off of the walls. If a kick button is pressed, he does a downward kick. If not, he just keeps spinning until he lands.

Spring Roll - Quarter circle back + P: Lee rolls forward and then does a punch, the roll gets hits too.

Hunan Punch - Quarter Circle Motion Forward + P: Lee does a dashing punch similar to Terry Bogard's burning knuckle. This counters both standing and crouching attacks. This was his main move in SF1.

Peking Duck - Zig Zag forward + K: Similar to Kim Dragon's anti air from World Heroe's, except he is not engulfed in flames. This is Lee's anti air.

SUPERS
Kung Pao Special
- Double QCF + P: This is like a kick version of Ken's Shoyrureppa. Lee rolls forward and kicks 1-3 times in a row, depending on the strength of the button pressed.

Chop Suey:
- Double Half Circle Back + K
Lee dashes forwards and attempts to grab the opponent. If he connects, he does his throw and stomps on them 2-4 times, depending on the strength of the buttons used.

MIKE
*Note:
For Mike, I was thinking about simplifying his move commands to make him very easy to use.

SPECIALS
(See sprite sheet)
For move names for the Specials, they could simply be: "Lean," "Rapid Punch" and "Dash Punch."

The only move command I would change is for the Yamazaki type punch that stays stationary and hits different angles. Instead of doing the QCF motion, I would maybe change it to: back, forward, back + Punch or forward, back, forward + punch. A move name could be, "Fast Fist" or "Whip Punch" or "Rushmore Whip"

SUPERS
Rushmore Beatdown
- Double Quarter Circle Forward + Punch: Mike Dashes at the opponent while doing straight punches and uppercuts.

Missile Punch
- Double Quarter Circle Back + Punch: Mike takes a couple seconds to rear his hand back, then does an unblockable punch that sends the opponent flying if it hits. This move can be charged for more damage by holding the punch button. Can only be done with 3 super bars.

GEKI
SPECIALS: (See sprite sheet)

SUPERS:
---------------
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Arashi
Zigzag forwards twice + Punch
- Geki throws 1-3 sets of three stars horizontally at opponent, depending on the strength of the button pressed. If it connects, the stars stick to the opponent and then fall off, similar to Gambit's "Royal Flash." If it connects, Geki laughs afterwards.

Air Arashi
Double Quarter Circle backwards + Punch
- Same as the ground version, except now the stars are thrown downwards.

Ansatsu
- Double Quarter Circle Backward + Kick
This is Geki's version of the Maximum Spider or Gen's diving kick super (forgot the name at the moment). Geki jumps up into the corner of the screen and then dives down to do a high speed kick. If it connects, the opponent is hit with several more flying kicks from different directions.

JOE

SPECIALS
-------------------
Split Punch: Down, Down, Down + P
Joe does the splits and hits the opponent in the groin. Must be blocked low. Debating on whether to have the opponent re-act by being pushed back as if they have been hit in the stomach or by being frozen in place and bent over.

Box Car Kick: Charge back, forward + Kick
Similar to Joe Higashi's kick from Fatal Fury. Joe does not travel in a straight line, but in an arc in order to convey the appearance that he's actually jumping forward. The strength of the button pressed determines how far he travels. If it connects, the opponent is knocked back about 3/4 of the screen.

Upper Box Car Kick: Charge down, up + Kick
This is his version of the flash kick and main anti air. The strength of the button pressed determines how high diagonally upward he goes.

Punch Combo: Press punch rapidly
This is his version of Joe Higashi's rapid punch move. If it connects, it creates sort of a vacuum effect as the opponent is drawn in closer. The strength of the button pressed determines how many hits it gets, the final of which is an uppercut that knocks the opponent back about 1/2 the screen length. 4 hits for the LP version, 5 for the MP, 6 for the HP.

Dodge: Charge back, forward + P
Joe dashes forward while leaning to the side like the CvS characters do in the SNK groove. Goes through everything but does no damage. It's main function is to avoid and set up attacks. Also, the recovery is instant.

SUPERS
--------------------
Psychotic Conductor - Charge back, Zig Zag forward + Kick - Joe dashes forward, does his standing light kick, his standing middle punch, his standing middle kick, his punch combo (6 hits) and then does a number of Jumping spinning kicks (his classic spinning kick). The strength of the button pressed determines how many kicks he does. This goes through projectiles for the start up. It is similar to the super Takuma has where he dashes forward.

Trainyard Tornado - Double QCB + K - Joe does his jumping spin kick over and over again while moving vertically. The strength of the button pressed determines how many kicks he does. Similar to Ken's Shinryuken or Akuma's vertical hurricane kick super from MvC2.

Last edited by sil3nt_j on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:38 pm

Added the rest of the frames for Geki's throw today. This was all I really wanted to add to him (the Wolverine sprites). Also, I edited Mike's jumping mediums:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MatreroG and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 8:34 pm

Made some alternate colors today. I used colors from different Capcom sprites for these and based the "Evil Geki" off of Xienz's sprite edit of Kage / Evil Ryu.

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 12:43 am

wow these are awesome...really well done...

sil3nt_j likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:01 am

Thanks, glad you liked. I finally finished the crouching heavy punch I was talking about. Pretty happy with the way it came out:

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 9:31 am

Awesome stuff.

sil3nt_j likes this post

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:12 pm

Was hoping I would have a chance to work on Retsu, but I might not have time to do that any time soon, so I just wanted to show the plans that I had for him. Hopefully I can finish this:

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Update 12/23/2020

Added these to the sprite sheet as well as the crouching HP:

Was thinking of adding these as a standing attack (forward + HP):

Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:01 pm

Btw thanks Ketchup.

Well.... I finally finished Geki. My goal was to finish him by the end of the year and I did it. Hell yeah! I've added these to the sprite sheet. I don't think I'm going to add any more to him because he was a tough character to make. There was a lot of detail on him and the Wolverine and Jill sprites were really hard to edit because they looked nothing like him.

But I am pretty happy with the way they came out and with the way the sprite sheet came out. Hope to see him playable soon:

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Very nice!

sil3nt_j likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:14 pm

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Feels great to be done with Geki. He was very difficult to make.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:20 pm

@sil3nt_j I have some plans for him Smile

alnyrd and sil3nt_j like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Cool man, can't wait to see it. Let me know if you have any questions or if something needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Gladiacloud

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 4:16 am

After SF1 characters, what will be your next characters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike   Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retsu, Geki, Lee, Joe and Mike
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next