The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mr. Freeze /// S666

Go down 
+16
Aeon07
MatreroG
RobiWanKen0bi
crosspotts1.0
Chris Monvel
nedflandeurse
malevka1
candido159
pseudoingles
Fede X
skhsato123
Shining
JARRO77
brucewayne74
chancethegamer
Somm
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
malevka1

malevka1

Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 1:44 pm

Thank you for the release Somm and Happy Halloween to MMV Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 670481599 Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 3054675056 Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 3054675056 Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 3054675056

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 2:39 pm

Link updated -----------
Added:
-----credits to Skhsato
-----custom hits sprites
-----readme+movelist
-----a "extra" folder with portraits, unnused sprites/references and my edits to the char

candido159 wrote:
Though I'm not familiar of a story of him which he has a female partner, maybe I'm just unupdated.

Here the history haha
Code:
Year of the Villain
During his ongoing research to cure Nora, Mr. Freeze is contacted by Lex Luthor who offers him chemicals that can be used to finally end the sickness that has plagued his wife for years. Freeze accepted Lex's gift and later Nora was successful revived - although she now had the same genetic condition as her husband because she was cryogenically frozen for so long. Nora was forced to wear a Cyro-Suit until Victor could obtain more chemicals to get rid of her dependency on subzero temperatures.

Nora accompanies Freeze while he breaks into Wayne Industries where she briefly meets Bruce Wayne, who is surprised to see alive and well. Although Nora was aware Bruce tried to stop Victors attempts to cure her in the past, she holds no ill will towards him as she still remembers him as the generous man who donated to the ballet company she previously danced for. Afterwards, Victor changed Nora physiology a little further so she no longer needed her Cryo-Suit and then froze an entire theatre just to watch her perform ballet on stage.

The couple soon leave to begin a crime spree as Mister and Mrs. Freeze in order to acquire enough money to start a new life together. However, during their robberies Victor noticed the brutality Nora was using on others and feared she might actually be enjoying the pain she inflicts on them. He theorises that the chemicals Lex Luthor provided had altered Nora's biology in a way that it somehow changed her personality.

Nora and Victor eventually gather all the cash they need to start a life free of crime. But Nora lliked the power she now had over people and was tired of having others decide her fate, including her husband. She then told Victor that she was leaving him to continue her criminal career. Although Mr. Freeze tried to stop her by firing his Cold Gun in her direction, Nora knew he would not shoot her and she froze him instead.

Afterwards, Nora drove alone to visit her parents graves at Gotham cemetery. She apologises to them for not visiting more often and decides to use her cold gun to make them a large crept made from solid ice, while also making one for Victor Fries (knowing he would try to track her down) as her way of symbolising that their relationship was over.

Batman and Mr. Freeze later arrive at the cemetery after calling truce so they can work together and find Nora. Upon seeing the crept Nora made for him, Freeze explains that the chemicals Lex Luthor gave him to cure her were previously used during Kryptoian cloning experiments, which were abandoned after the first clone did not turn out satisfactory. Victor believes these chemicals are causing Nora to become emotionally unstable and her condition will continue to deteriorate unless she is stopped.
Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Imagem10

Is something like a "adaptation" XD
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 6:38 pm

wohoo !!!

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 7:29 pm

This is great! I'm glad Mr. Freeze finally joins to Mugen
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 11:39 pm

Somm wrote:
Link updated -----------
Added:
-----credits to Skhsato
-----custom hits sprites
-----readme+movelist
-----a "extra" folder with portraits, unnused sprites/references and my edits to the char

candido159 wrote:
Though I'm not familiar of a story of him which he has a female partner, maybe I'm just unupdated.

Here the history haha
Code:
Year of the Villain
During his ongoing research to cure Nora, Mr. Freeze is contacted by Lex Luthor who offers him chemicals that can be used to finally end the sickness that has plagued his wife for years. Freeze accepted Lex's gift and later Nora was successful revived - although she now had the same genetic condition as her husband because she was cryogenically frozen for so long. Nora was forced to wear a Cyro-Suit until Victor could obtain more chemicals to get rid of her dependency on subzero temperatures.

Nora accompanies Freeze while he breaks into Wayne Industries where she briefly meets Bruce Wayne, who is surprised to see alive and well. Although Nora was aware Bruce tried to stop Victors attempts to cure her in the past, she holds no ill will towards him as she still remembers him as the generous man who donated to the ballet company she previously danced for. Afterwards, Victor changed Nora physiology a little further so she no longer needed her Cryo-Suit and then froze an entire theatre just to watch her perform ballet on stage.

The couple soon leave to begin a crime spree as Mister and Mrs. Freeze in order to acquire enough money to start a new life together. However, during their robberies Victor noticed the brutality Nora was using on others and feared she might actually be enjoying the pain she inflicts on them. He theorises that the chemicals Lex Luthor provided had altered Nora's biology in a way that it somehow changed her personality.

Nora and Victor eventually gather all the cash they need to start a life free of crime. But Nora lliked the power she now had over people and was tired of having others decide her fate, including her husband. She then told Victor that she was leaving him to continue her criminal career. Although Mr. Freeze tried to stop her by firing his Cold Gun in her direction, Nora knew he would not shoot her and she froze him instead.

Afterwards, Nora drove alone to visit her parents graves at Gotham cemetery. She apologises to them for not visiting more often and decides to use her cold gun to make them a large crept made from solid ice, while also making one for Victor Fries (knowing he would try to track her down) as her way of symbolising that their relationship was over.

Batman and Mr. Freeze later arrive at the cemetery after calling truce so they can work together and find Nora. Upon seeing the crept Nora made for him, Freeze explains that the chemicals Lex Luthor gave him to cure her were previously used during Kryptoian cloning experiments, which were abandoned after the first clone did not turn out satisfactory. Victor believes these chemicals are causing Nora to become emotionally unstable and her condition will continue to deteriorate unless she is stopped.
Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Imagem10

Is something like a "adaptation" XD
Ohhhh I guess I really am unupdated Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 1340147569 very nice he has electric sprites now Very Happy perfect Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 670481599

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2020, 1:28 am

Awesome release he plays very well

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2020, 4:29 am

(N)ice and solid character. Thank you for the Halloween release! Very Happy

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2020, 5:04 pm

So the winter is here with some chilling freeze.
Well done. It looks like a very solid job. Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 670481599
Thanks for sharing your creations.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2020, 7:06 am

Yeah another Batman' s villain !! Good job!
Thank you! Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 670481599

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2020, 10:47 am

The stage “Heart of Ice” by Dev fits Freeze but if I remember correctly, Dev stages don’t have super jump

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2020, 6:39 am

wow!

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2020, 4:48 pm

I have to say that this char got a lot better than before. Congratulations to those involved!

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2020, 7:26 am

Man, I forgot to download this and comment here.

With his moveset (most of it), and agility, I imagine he fits more as Captain Cold.
The way I remember Mr. Freeze, he isn't that agile.

After all, however, it's really a great character.

Somm and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2020, 9:01 am

alnyrd wrote:

With his moveset (most of it), and agility, I imagine he fits more as Captain Cold.
About it, I should repeat, is open ^^ everyone can feel invited to spriteswap or use as base and such Wink
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2020, 9:41 am

this coding would be excellent with the new sprites of the friend skhsato123, with the addition of some strokes it would be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Freeze /// S666   Mr. Freeze /// S666 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Freeze /// S666
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next