The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu

Go down 
+3
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
Fede X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu Empty
PostSubject: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 28th 2020, 9:10 pm

ESPAÑOL:
ESTE SCREEN PACK HACE MUCHO TIEMPO LO TENGO CASI TERMINADO, PERO POR RAZONES DE PESO. NUNCA LO COMPARTÍ ( SIEMPRE PENSÉ QUE LO DEMÁS LO VAN A VER EXTREMADAMENTE GRANDE)
-POSEE ESPACIO PARA MAS DE 800 CHARACTERS
-POSEE INTRO PROPIA (REALIZADA POR MI)
-POSEE LOGO PROPIO (REALIZADA POR MI Y LOGO MUGEN DE BLACK FOREST)
-INTRO GENERAL DE LOS PERSONAJES , HISTORIA PARA HÉROES Y HISTORIA PARA VILLANOS
-ENDING PARA HÉROES Y ENDING PARA VILLANOS
-WIP TRABAJANDO EN CRÉDITOS
-POSEE MÚSICA DE OTROS SCREENPACK, AUNQUE ORIGINALMENTE EN MI PC , POSEE MÚSICA DE LINKING PARKKKKK (DERECHOS DE AUTOR )
EL SCREENPACK POSEE SOLO 2 CHARS CREACIÓN MÍA (DEMO) Y DOS STAGES
ESTA LA HISTORIA BASADA EN UN CROSSOVER Y EL VILLANO PRINCIPAL EN DORMAMU

EL MISMO QUEDA SUJETO A MODIFICACIONES Y ACTUALIZACIONES QUE SERÁN LANZADAS DE FORMA INDIVIDUAL, AL IGUAL QUE LOS PERSONAJES QUE SE AGREGUEN, DE FORMA INDIVIDUAL DEBERÁN SER TRABAJADOS DE FORMA INDEPENDIENTE PARA OBTENER UN RESULTADO OPTIMO Y DE GRAN CALIDAD

ENGLISH:
THIS SCREEN PACK IS ALMOST FINISHED FOR A LONG TIME, BUT FOR WEIGHT REASONS. I NEVER SHARED IT (I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT OTHERS WILL SEE IT EXTREMELY GREAT)
-HEAD SPACE FOR MORE THAN 800 CHARACTERS
-POSE YOUR OWN INTRO (MADE BY ME)
-HOW YOUR OWN LOGO (MADE BY ME AND MUGEN LOGO FROM BLACK FOREST)
-GENERAL INTRO OF THE CHARACTERS, HISTORY FOR HEROES AND HISTORY FOR VILLAINS
-ENDING FOR HEROES AND ENDING FOR VILLAINS
-WIP WORKING ON CREDITS
-HOWS MUSIC FROM OTHER SCREENPACKS, ALTHOUGH IT ORIGINALLY ON MY PC, HAS MUSIC FROM LINKING PARKKKKK (COPYRIGHT)
THE SCREENPACK HAS ONLY 2 CHARS MY CREATION (DEMO) AND TWO STAGES
THIS IS THE STORY BASED ON A CROSSOVER AND THE MAIN VILLAIN IN DORMAMU

IT IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES THAT WILL BE RELEASED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, LIKE THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE ADDED, ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, MUST BE WORKED INDEPENDENTLY TO OBTAIN AN OPTIMAL AND HIGH QUALITY RESULT

SCREENSHOT
LO SIENTO POR LA MALA CALIDAD, NO TUVE TIEMPO DE HACER IMAGENES BUENAS
SORRY FOR THE POOR QUALITY, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE GOOD PICTURES
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 20201010
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 20201011
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 20201012
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 20201013
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 20201014
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 20201015
Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 20201016

LINK
https://www.4shared.com/rar/FMpPbZFriq/Clash_of_World-Fury_of_Dormamu.html

Y FELIZ HALLOWEEN PARA TODOS, LO SIENTO SI HAY VARIOS BUG EN EL SCREENPACK, COMUNIQUEN A ESTE FORO Y EN LO PRONTO LO ARREGLARE DE FORMA SENCILLA
AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE, SORRY IF THERE ARE SEVERAL BUGS IN THE SCREENPACK, PLEASE CONTACT THIS FORUM AND I WILL FIX IT SOON EASY

candido159, Somm, pepin68, duskvegeta and Stunner19 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 2:57 pm

good screenpack with a lot of char slots in roster
i had in mind to create different intros and endings for heroes and villains but you anticipated me bat
thanks for that beautiful contribute for halloween event clap

Stunner19 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 4:10 pm

This is pretty awesome! I feel I can actually use this to cram tons of different universes together and it feels normal and satisfying!

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 30th 2020, 10:17 am

thanks friends, soon I will give you a tutorial on how to make the sprites
using only in Jasc Shop pro 7 (free utility) and Fighter Factory 3

Back to top Go down
November

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 30th 2020, 10:25 pm

Congratulations. It is appreciated that you share your work of so many years

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 9:36 am

November wrote:
Thanks Noe!!! Very thanks

November and Stunner19 like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 11:27 am

Hmmm makes me want to have a new screenpack for collections. yes

Thanks for this, very well done Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 670481599

Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 1:03 pm

Osea como? Es un screenpack o un demo para un full game? scratch Bueno el proyecto esta muy interesante, hscia falta un buen screenpack gigante

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 5:16 pm

Chris Monvel wrote:
Osea como? Es un screenpack o un demo para un full game? scratch  Bueno el proyecto esta muy interesante, hscia falta un buen screenpack gigante
Hola amigo chris, si es solo un screenpack para albergar a muchos chars y stages de forma inteligente... lamentablemente por falta de tiempo no pude explicarlo mejor con imagenes... algo en lo que estoy trabajando para explicar como debe ser usado.

Back to top Go down
November

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyOctober 31st 2020, 10:11 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
November wrote:
thanks to you for this

Back to top Go down
Stunner19

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyNovember 7th 2020, 10:58 am

@fede de 10, What a wonderful job on the screenpack,  Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 2800933067  I read that it took a lot of "time" & "effort" to make it & it "Shows", I like the way you the "Font" on the main menu, it really stands-out... Dormamu is a interesting villain-type char, kinda reminds me of a "Dark" ghost rider, in which ghost rider going-against his urges... While Dormamu embraces his own "Urges"... I love that Dynamic!!! Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 670481599  .... Again fantastic job on the "SP" king , I like less char slots, Is there any way besides changing the "Rows & Columns" to "shorten" the Slots??   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyMay 30th 2022, 8:50 pm

Stunner19 wrote:
@fede de 10, What a wonderful job on the screenpack,  Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 2800933067  I read that it took a lot of "time" & "effort" to make it & it "Shows", I like the way you the "Font" on the main menu, it really stands-out... Dormamu is a interesting villain-type char, kinda reminds me of a "Dark" ghost rider, in which ghost rider going-against his urges... While Dormamu embraces his own "Urges"... I love that Dynamic!!! Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 670481599  .... Again fantastic job on the "SP" king , I like less char slots, Is there any way besides changing the "Rows & Columns" to "shorten" the Slots??   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu 2649099129

There isn't because I thought it was only for that many characters, but I'm working on the Screenpack selector, to make it individual (example sega or nintendo etc) and those would have fewer slots... but they wouldn't be crossover.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu EmptyMay 30th 2022, 8:51 pm

November wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
November wrote:
thanks to you for this
To you for the support!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu   Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu Empty

Back to top Go down

Screenpack Clash of World-Fury Of Dormamu
Page 1 of 1