The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
manoleto16

Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) Empty
PostSubject: Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) EmptyAugust 16th 2020, 11:09 am

The game has about 60 characters, 55 stages and an extensive story mode that covers the most emblematic fights of each hero, ending with a final mission facing Thanos.
As in my other Mugens created, the story does not strictly follow any line (Comics, series, movies, etc.). Instead, I put it together by taking a little of everything. If any fight is very difficult for you to overcome, just press F1 and advance in the story, in which I tried to give a little prominence to all the heroes, going through the classic Avengers, the X-Men, Spider-Man until the Guardians of the Galaxy. The game file is 1.83 GB.

Anyway, I hope you like it. I leave the download link below.
LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qmd8ibd3fgpske4/Avengers_M.U.G.E.N.rar/file
PS: The characters and settings were not created by me, so the credits go to their own authors, who I take the opportunity to highlight their great programming work. The base screenpack is from "Logansam".
I just put them all in the game and the story mode.

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) EmptyAugust 16th 2020, 1:36 pm

Thanks for sharing ... Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) 705151839

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qmd8ibd3fgpske4/Avengers_M.U.G.E.N.rar/file

manoleto16 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) EmptyAugust 16th 2020, 6:43 pm

Nice, I really hope I knew your language for this seems interesting.

manoleto16 likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) EmptyAugust 18th 2020, 6:34 am

I really enjoyed your work, plus one subscribed to your channel! cheers
Back to top Go down
manoleto16

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) EmptyAugust 19th 2020, 12:54 pm

Thanks for the comments, you guys! I think my next game will be on Mugen 1.1, but first I must resolve a sound effect matter when the characters hit an enemy in the game and sounds like Kung Fu man and not as I test they on Fighter Factory.
I already had the same problem with chars as Abomination, Green Goblin, Quicksilver, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)   Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Avengers M.U.G.E.N (With Story Mode)
Page 1 of 1