The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Story mode Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Story mode Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Story mode Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Story mode Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Story mode

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 3:22 am

Hello guys i need help
I m inspired by netherealm games story mode 
Is it possible to create something like this in a mugen engine

scratch
Or even can i create a mode (other yhan normal arcade) with dialigues that leads to particular battles ?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 3:26 am

There is a tool called "story mode" but it is difficult to set up by itself and the only good guide I found does not exist anymore xD
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 3:28 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
There is a tool called "story mode" but it is difficult to set up by itself and the only good guide I found  does not exist anymore xD
Is it an addon
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 4:22 am

There is also a tool (found in the package along with the addon) that is used to configure the game
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 7:35 am

Such story-mode tool for MUGEN? Question   I am not aware of that in my 10+ MUGEN years.......... Story mode 2399657483
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 8:01 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Such story-mode tool for MUGEN? Question   I am not aware of that in my 10+ MUGEN years.......... Story mode 2399657483

Is a very recent package (I think it have 1, max 2 years scratch ) for what I know...I wanted to use it for Mortal Kombat Legacy but it's too complicated to configure because it is slightly different from the classic mugen riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 8:07 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

Is a very recent package (I think it have 1, max 2 years scratch ) for what I know...I wanted to use it for Mortal Kombat Legacy but it's too complicated to configure because it is slightly different from the classic mugen riiiggghhht

Very cool piece of MUGEN information man!  geek I thought it can only been made in a MUGEN full game! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 8:47 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Fabry Taz wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

Very cool piece of MUGEN information man!  geek I thought it can only been made in a MUGEN full game! Surprised

It technically serves to complete the game 100%, giving you a true story where you can vary between level one and the other - the palettes (depending on the color separation) of your character and / or your opponent ... you from Even the ability to put long cutscenes ... an example of this is the dragon ball mugen with story mode

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 9:15 am

Wherevcan i download this tool?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 9:17 am

you can find it at this link :

http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Mugen_Story_Mode
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 9:26 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
you can find it at this link :

http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Mugen_Story_Mode
Thanks bro Story mode 670481599
Back to top Go down
THE ERIX

THE ERIX

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 9:29 am

I gave it a try last year, but quitted after a Week. Basically it works trough the use of the programs inside to manually create the match, than the chapters, than the stories and so on, from smaller to bigger. If you have the patience to spend a couple hours to understand how it works it is not that difficoult and allows to set and add a lot of interesting details, but requires a lot of time and focus and work.
After a few days i manage to create small chapters with their own theme, but then i quitted 'cuz i easily get bored and came back to the old trusty 'order =' but of course it is not the same
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 10:00 am

THE 天 ERIX wrote:
I gave it a try last year, but quitted after a Week. Basically it works trough the use of the programs inside to manually create the match, than the chapters, than the stories and so on, from smaller to bigger. If you have the patience to spend a couple hours to understand how it works it is not that difficoult and allows to set and add a lot of interesting details, but requires a lot of time and focus and work.
After a few days i manage to create small chapters with their own theme, but then i quitted 'cuz i easily get bored and came back to the old trusty 'order =' but of course it is not the same
Can you help me in demonestration and teach me how to create chapters
Back to top Go down
THE ERIX

THE ERIX

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 11:39 am

no, I can just give you a couple of advices:
- forget the tutorials, (or watch them, it's not harming, but I remember I found them long and pointless) read the brief instructions given with the program folder that tells everything that is needed to know, that is not a lot and for sure easier than coding a char or similar, and then focus directly on the program. best way to understand it is to try directly, putting chars and stuff in the program slot one at time and try them in the gameplay, focusing first on the fight itself and just later on the huge ammount of images needed if you want to do cutscens otherwise is a waste of time
- don't do it in you 'pre-existing official' mugen, but try everithing in a new one from zero, with a few chars maybe, made only for storymode, so you don't risk to mess up you mugen
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode EmptyMay 18th 2017, 12:10 pm

THE 天 ERIX wrote:
no, I can just give you a couple of advices:
- forget the tutorials, (or watch them, it's not harming, but I remember I found them long and pointless) read the brief instructions given with the program folder that tells everything that is needed to know, that is not a lot and for sure easier than coding a char or similar, and then focus directly on the program. best way to understand it is to try directly, putting chars and stuff in the program slot one at time and try them in the gameplay, focusing first on the fight itself and just later on the huge ammount of images needed if you want to do cutscens otherwise is a waste of time
- don't do it in you 'pre-existing official' mugen, but try everithing in a new one from zero, with a few chars maybe, made only for storymode, so you don't risk to mess up you mugen
Great advice thanls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story mode   Story mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Story mode
Page 1 of 1