The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 0:15

» Classic VS : Athena
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 23:37

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 22:18

» we need deathlook
Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 9:37

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)

Go down 
+6
volzzilla
wacky me
Doom
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
Goresickness
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goresickness

Goresickness

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Empty
PostSubject: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySat 27 Jun - 20:53

I am using the Google translator, so forgive me for the mistakes.
I have been working in a warehouse on a split schedule, and when I got home I was exhausted to start working on the computer, so sorry for not putting news these days, it was crazy.
Bad news, I stop editing SNK, I'm going to dedicate myself only to Capcom in three games, Amalgam, Marvel and other publishers and Villains.
Good news, I do not leave the world of Openbor, the games are going to be in Video 6 format, because the characters of Capcom are bigger and they pile up on the screen by putting various enemies.
On the other hand, each character will have a running animation, two special attacks, a five hit air combo and a special strong attack.
I have chosen this video mode apart from the size of the sprites, because it allows me to play more with the heights of the scenarios by adding abandoned vehicles, trees, boxes, containers, etc ...
The characters will be both from Mugen and edited by me, and not only from Marvel and Dc but also from other companies such as Wildstorm Image, Valiant, Fandom Finest, and others that I will discover or read in comics.
The scenarios are not too much problem to pass them to this image format, it will take me a week at most to adapt them and start with the sound of the characters to launch the demos and that you give me your opinion.
Thank you all so much for reading this and for the support.

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Superh29

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Superh30

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Prozar10

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Captai10

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Idle0111

Last edited by Goresickness on Sun 28 Jun - 4:38; edited 1 time in total

yolomate, rodowood and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySat 27 Jun - 22:08

Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySun 28 Jun - 0:45

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySun 28 Jun - 3:21

This for me is awesome news no offence but marvel character 's should be in mvc style and I love the way capcom style looks if you make a riddler in this style it will save me a lot of trouble
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySun 28 Jun - 3:28

And now to the video the characters are awesome so keep it up and will you still be doing crimson dynamo since he was snk style
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySun 28 Jun - 4:36

New edits for the Superheroes game (Not Amalgam)

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Team_a10
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptyMon 29 Jun - 20:49

More edits.

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) 111

wacky me likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptyTue 30 Jun - 0:27

you are amazing sprites master!
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySat 22 Aug - 2:25

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptySat 22 Aug - 2:30

Woow !! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptyThu 1 Oct - 1:10

New player for the villains game, Groody Two Shoes Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) 2800933067

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Superh40
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptyThu 1 Oct - 2:15

Nice job looks so good
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptyThu 1 Oct - 22:14

No lo conozco ... pero luce muy bueno ... yes
Me recuerda a Johnny Bravo ... Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptyFri 25 Dec - 1:20

New boss for the Superheroes mod, and player for the Villains game, Wilrdwind.
It is incredible what can be done with the edit of a head, create a complete character, by the way, Merry Christmas to all!!!

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Superh41

wacky me likes this post

Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) EmptyThu 8 Dec - 20:00

Amazing Battlestar super soldier edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)   Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Superheroes, Amalgam & Supervillains (Three games in one post)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next