The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZamZam

Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea.   Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. EmptyJune 1st 2020, 9:34 pm

So, I haven't done a lot of content creating for this game, but I have an idea that I would to do, but for it to work, I would need to add on an entire option to the main menu and possibly add another fighter team select option. Would it be possible to do something like this? My idea is to add a trainable AI to the game (like amiibo) and have a main menu section where you could select one and edit it while whenever you select your team (singles, simuls, turns) , you could have an extra option that allows you to select a trained fighter.

I really like this idea and would like to know if the concept is even possible. What do you guys think. If you like it, can I ask for help learning, I am rather new to this and would need all the advice I could get.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea.   Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. EmptyJune 1st 2020, 10:12 pm

It's a great concept, but this would require, as far as I know, hefty overhauling of a base MUGEN engine. You'd have to get into the real nitty gritty of the code.

I, unfortunately, can't help with this. But I can offer you my support. I've seen crazy stuff made in MUGEN that I used to think was impossible. I definitely think it can be done, but you'd have to limit it to a full game.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea.   Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 2:56 am

Good luck with your idea
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea.   Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 5:46 am

as far as i know it's not possible. Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. 3855700884

I would also like to add a new option ( Another arcade ) to the main menu.

if someone knew please explain tongue
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea.   Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to add a new option to the main menu? I have an amiibo-like idea.
Page 1 of 1