The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

087-B's Assorted Character edits

Go down 
+15
Andy_X
Shiri
Fede X
chancethegamer
MatreroG
lordzeus1
GTAGuy
mr.karate
Mazemerald
Shining
demunlawin
SUPERFERNANDOXT
crosspotts1.0
alnyrd
087-B
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
087-B

087-B

087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 2nd 2020, 1:05 pm

Big RIP, someone uploaded my new uploads to Mugen Archive after I specifically requested for people not to.

I'm sorry guys but that's the one site I really don't want to support.

I'll continue to release my characters but please, do not rehost them on Mugen Archive. Thank you!

dibangelous and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 2nd 2020, 1:23 pm

Very Good These 3 Chars. JJkoolaid, he says he's retiring from MUGEN and didn't even finish Cammy Delta Red, you could finish the rest he started.

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 2nd 2020, 1:49 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Very Good These 3 Chars. JJkoolaid, he says he's retiring from MUGEN and didn't even finish Cammy Delta Red, you could finish the rest he started.

He's retiring? Oh no! D:

Well... looks like it's up to me to carry on his legacy. Smile
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 2nd 2020, 2:29 pm

Anything, talk to him, who has a short list of characters he was going to convert, and I also told you to stay on Cammy. His commentary is in this video saying he will retire at MUGEN.

List of Chars He Would Convert:

Code:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/jjkoolaid-collection-188730.0.html
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 2nd 2020, 2:31 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Anything, talk to him, who has a short list of characters he was going to convert, and I also told you to stay on Cammy. His commentary is in this video saying he will retire at MUGEN.

Code:

Well, I'll think about it... but please don't order me which characters to make. I've already picked who will be in the last third of Wave 2 and I have a bunch of the next couple waves planned out. Just wait and see what happens. ^^;
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 2nd 2020, 2:40 pm

087-B wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Code:

Well, I'll think about it... but please don't order me which characters to make. I've already picked who will be in the last third of Wave 2 and I have a bunch of the next couple waves planned out. Just wait and see what happens. ^^;

That's not it, I just talked about their characters, I'm not asking to convert drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 3rd 2020, 3:39 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
087-B wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Code:

That's not it, I just talked about their characters, I'm not asking to convert drop da bomb

Implying, requesting, mentioning and naming both directly and indirectly on an authors page on a character(s) that is not on the original plans sounds kinda "ORDERING" to me and 087-B perceptions... you also did that move on chuchoryu's post when he demos sprites of Caulifla... instead of congratulating him, you ask for a Kale instead...

GTAGuy likes this post

Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 3rd 2020, 10:35 am

demunlawin wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
087-B wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Code:

Implying, requesting, mentioning and naming both directly and indirectly on an authors page on a character(s) that is not on the original plans sounds kinda "ORDERING" to me and 087-B perceptions... you also did that move on chuchoryu's post when he demos sprites of Caulifla... instead of congratulating him, you ask for a Kale instead...

And you can't say anything, because suggestions are not asked for and your conversions are terrible and the still charges for them, it is like the 087-B that converts as a hobby and not as a trade. That's why you are a mafia in MUGEN and you are one of them.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 4th 2020, 4:13 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
087-B wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Code:

And you can't say anything, because suggestions are not asked for and your conversions are terrible and the still charges for them, it is like the 087-B that converts as a hobby and not as a trade. That's why you are a mafia in MUGEN and you are one of them.
Says the SELFISH MAFIA-THEIF OF MUGEN, that steals from  Mugenmultiverse and posts on Mugen archive, steals even the credits of the original author and make it his own ...

GTAGuy likes this post

Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 4th 2020, 5:00 am

demunlawin wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
087-B wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Code:

Says the SELFISH MAFIA-THEIF OF MUGEN, that steals from  Mugenmultiverse and posts on Mugen archive, steals even the credits of the original author and make it his own ...

I'm fully agreed with this. SuperFernan, you must admit it that you leak Devilotte and some other projects that has been leak, because of you. You must made a apology to this forum and on Mugen Guild. If not, then face the consequences.

demunlawin likes this post

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 4th 2020, 9:51 am

Guys, come on, I don’t want all this fighting on my thread. ^_^;

demunlawin and Somm like this post

Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 4th 2020, 11:08 am

087-B wrote:
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 CxL9xRi087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 U7lk3rn087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 N8kN7bU

NAMOR, MIZUCHI, and TWELVE have been released!!!

Please do not rehost on MUGEN Archive.

I always wanted some snk characters converted to MVC. My only criticism with mizuchi, is that he has no artificial intelligence. It is such an imposing boss.
Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 4th 2020, 11:12 am

[/quote]

And you can't say anything, because suggestions are not asked for and your conversions are terrible and the still charges for them, it is like the 087-B that converts as a hobby and not as a trade. That's why you are a mafia in MUGEN and you are one of them.[/quote]

It is true sir fernando, You have already brought a lot of damage to the mugen. Uploads in the mugen file is the minimum. There are several projects canceled because of you.

demunlawin likes this post

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 4th 2020, 11:20 am

BetoMC wrote:
087-B wrote:
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 CxL9xRi087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 U7lk3rn087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 N8kN7bU

NAMOR, MIZUCHI, and TWELVE have been released!!!

I always wanted some snk characters converted to MVC. My only criticism with mizuchi, is that he has no artificial intelligence. It is such an imposing boss.

I don't know how to code AI and I have no intention of learning. Sorry. ^_^;

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 EmptySeptember 5th 2020, 2:33 am

087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 YWXX6wc087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 FHeJmAK

ALEX and IBUKI have been released!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

087-B's Assorted Character edits
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next