The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

087-B's Assorted Character edits

Go down 
+15
Andy_X
Shiri
Fede X
chancethegamer
MatreroG
lordzeus1
GTAGuy
mr.karate
Mazemerald
Shining
demunlawin
SUPERFERNANDOXT
crosspotts1.0
alnyrd
087-B
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptySeptember 5th 2020, 1:37 pm

Glad that Alex converted, just that I needed for me to set up my project Tatsunoko VS. Capcom MUGEN, Show !!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyDecember 26th 2020, 12:00 pm

Thanks for your excelent work ! Great conversion!
All your release is a great work !! Specially one piece character !! Very good idea ! 087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 670481599
I can't wait the excellent surprise you will give us !! cheers
Back to top Go down
atlant

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2021, 1:56 pm

any news??
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2021, 8:43 pm

atlant wrote:
any news??

On hiatus! Since I’m working on a full game.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyApril 25th 2021, 12:30 am

Topic moved.

Numerous character listings appear as if its putting focus on saying "Character by you", or others stating such.

If you have any future releases, please do a better job of making sure people (including those who post on your behalf) know on the release topic these are gameplay adjustments and original authors are still listed who provided original sprites and coding.

Examples can be:
- Iron Man gameplay edit by me
- Black Widow by Arkady, Nicotinefist, Hypersonic and you
- Some derivative of the first 2 examples done in the same spirit as them
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyApril 25th 2021, 12:33 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Glad that Alex converted, just that I needed for me to set up my project Tatsunoko VS. Capcom MUGEN, Show !!!

Since you are in this topic and you are known to edit ports of characters then credit yourself as an author, you are officially being asked to stop. This includes listing such "releases" at other locations.

Changing ports does not merit enough work to list you as an author. Please adjust your posting of your "edits" accordingly or there will be ramifications.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyApril 25th 2021, 8:39 am

Adminbot wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Since you are in this topic and you are known to edit ports of characters then credit yourself as an author, you are officially being asked to stop. This includes listing such "releases" at other locations.

Changing ports does not merit enough work to list you as an author. Please adjust your posting of your "edits" accordingly or there will be ramifications.

I am sorry that you think so, I do not want to boast as you think. My goal was someone who would teach me how to convert chars to the MVC2 style, but unfortunately no one will teach me, because in their point of view, since everyone who learns to create a char, or stage, or screenpack, will end up with the MUGEN community. And finally, I do not say that I am the author, where did they get that from? since they think like that, I feel sorry for not being able to collaborate, on your part.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyApril 25th 2021, 2:27 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

I am sorry that you think so, I do not want to boast as you think. My goal was someone who would teach me how to convert chars to the MVC2 style, but unfortunately no one will teach me, because in their point of view, since everyone who learns to create a char, or stage, or screenpack, will end up with the MUGEN community. And finally, I do not say that I am the author, where did they get that from? since they think like that, I feel sorry for not being able to collaborate, on your part.

SuperFernandoxt, please keep all the edits to yourself and never force anyone to create a character like the way you want. I'm already over it and i'm enough trouble already and some of them don't like us. Therefore, i'm done with Mugen if it weren't for your meddling posting like on Gladiacloud's releases. Even some folks like Lui hates us even more. If you still think for a MVC2 Devilotte or MVC2 a character you like, you can think again.
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyApril 25th 2021, 3:14 pm

@Adelheidwho

I'm not even meddling in anything, it's because I'm not in your group, because if I had you wouldn't say anything, but since I'm not, then you detonate me. But rest assured, just keep your hateful comments against me. And there is a question of sides, if the guy is not from your group, you criticize. And another, Gladiacloud was not going to convert Unknown Soldier, because I had spoken and he says no, but when it was another guy, he immediately converted, so ignore me and stay in your little group.
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyApril 30th 2021, 5:02 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

You LITERALLY Put YOUR title name, at the very first paragraph, SUPERFERNANDOXT - Chars For MVC Edits https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t13591-superfernandoxt-chars-for-mvc-edits

Never even bothered to put diligently credit every original author of every character, kinda disrespectful to the work they have put into their works...
I'm glad the admin take notice of this development... no one hates you, the work your doing in MUGEN in Aesthetic or Portraits is what triggers other mugen creators... Your work ethics is just like that of a vulture or a hyena, taking credit for just superficial-minimal effort...

GTAGuy and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 EmptyApril 30th 2021, 5:04 am

demunlawin wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

You LITERALLY Put YOUR title name, at the very first paragraph, SUPERFERNANDOXT - Chars For MVC Edits https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t13591-superfernandoxt-chars-for-mvc-edits

Never even bothered to put diligently credit every original author of every character, kinda disrespectful to the work they have put into their works...
I'm glad the admin take notice of this development... no one hates you, the work your doing in MUGEN in Aesthetic or Portraits is what triggers other mugen creators... Your work ethics is just like that of a vulture or a hyena, taking credit for just superficial-minimal effort...

Agreed on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 087-B's Assorted Character edits   087-B's Assorted Character edits - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

087-B's Assorted Character edits
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8