The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate

Go down 
+7
lordzeus1
chuchoryu
LESSARD
Doom
Shining
animaraz
yolomate
11 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate Empty
PostSubject: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 10:36 am

The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate(fixed Stance and new palettes of course)

original stance with a palette fix mine
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate 34fsZ
new stance with a palette fix mine, now he look like a Terminator
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate 34fsH

all credit to:The_None, original sprites in Battle K-Road (Psikyo, 1994, Arcade)
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate 34fM8
www.mediafire.com/file/cpdaahzlwjicelh/The_Terminator.zip/file
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 10:39 am

Thanks men.

Descargandolo para probar
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 11:06 am

Good job... Great progress for your skills clap
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 11:20 am

animaraz wrote:
Thanks men.

Descargandolo para probar
solo necesita más hypers acorde al personaje...la postura anterior era horrible y las palettes....mejor ni hablar...yo solo traté de mejorar eso.@animaraz
@Shining only need more hypers the char!! The stance before and the palettes are really bad and I put a much better stance and palettes!!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 1:26 pm

Gracias por compartir ... Lo probaré ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 3:27 pm

Im very proud of you bro, you have grow your skills from a very talented palette creator to an inspired sprite/animator editor, maybe soon we get your first original full WIP. Congratulations. and thanks for share. The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate 670481599 The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 7:19 pm

1000000 thank you all! and @LESSARD I created some stages too!and WIP work mine....I so lazy and slow!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 26th 2020, 11:30 pm

interesante
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 27th 2020, 1:05 am

I'm glad too finally start to make something about characters i know if you dedicate with passion and alot of work you can do very good stuff

Starting with palette and now this is an improvement hope to see more of you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 27th 2020, 12:21 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
I'm glad too finally start to make something about characters i know if you dedicate with passion and alot of work you can do very good stuff

Starting with palette and now this is an improvement hope to see more of you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  

you know I co-created some chars and stages too! @JARRO77 like a Hulk Hogan or a Stage Watchmen etc
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 29th 2020, 3:20 am

Great work now all we need is a nice Terminator stage with zoom enabled
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 29th 2020, 1:06 pm

Hands should be at his side he dosent use a fighting stance he stands there like a robot but it's just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 29th 2020, 2:21 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Hands should be at his side he dosent use a fighting stance he stands there like a robot but it's just a suggestion
he no is a ordinary "robot", is a Cyborg...  you understand the differences? and the position of the arms is a tribute to the original film see:
The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate 675full-the-terminator-screenshot
not is same of course but remember the sprites takes other game(Battle K-Road by Psikyo, 1994) and no its 100% Terminator.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate EmptyApril 29th 2020, 9:15 pm

MUY BUEN TRABAJO ME GUSTA SALUDOS YOLO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate   The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Terminator by The_None edit by Yolomate
Page 1 of 1