The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes

Go down 
+4
cormano
Fede X
Shining
yolomate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 2nd 2023, 9:40 am

Trick or Treat!  devil
Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Z16 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zombie10 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zz16 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzz15 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzz14 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzz13 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz10 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz23 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz24 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz26 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz27
www.mediafire.com/file/6h20fxe3lcdatwz/Zombie+Hulk.zip/file

Last edited by yolomate on November 2nd 2023, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 2nd 2023, 9:53 am

It s perfect for Halloween ...thanks for it

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 2nd 2023, 10:19 am

yolomate wrote:
Trick or Treat!  devil

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Z16 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zombie10 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zz16 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzz15 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzz14 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzz13 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz10 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz23 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz24 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz26 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Zzzzzz27
www.mediafire.com/file/6h20fxe3lcdatwz/Zombie+Hulk.zip/file

It's diabolical

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 2nd 2023, 6:36 pm

the horror hulk is awesome !!!  Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes 3054675056  Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes 3054675056  Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes 3054675056 jokers laugh

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 2nd 2023, 10:24 pm

perfect release for halloween treasure  Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes 3054675056
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 11:12 am

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Gif12

A few days ago I talked to Yolomate about how good it would be to create a new intro for this character born by accident (but obviously I think it's a very good option) so I'm getting excited about making Zombie Hulk
This is the idea... group of zomies and Hulk Zombie crushes them, as if demanding his food... Fresh Meat!!!!!

I will finish this intro soon

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 11:45 am

Fede X wrote:
 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Gif12

A few days ago I talked to Yolomate about how good it would be to create a new intro for this character born by accident (but obviously I think it's a very good option) so I'm getting excited about making Zombie Hulk
This is the idea... group of zomies and Hulk Zombie crushes them, as if demanding his food... Fresh Meat!!!!!

for ALL: all Members fixed and put new ideas for this char ok? joker joker joker
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 11:52 am

yolomate wrote:
Fede X wrote:

for ALL: all Members fixed and put new ideas for this char ok? joker joker joker

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Gif210
This is going to be pure love friend...hahahaha

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 12:23 pm

It looks BRUTAL!!!!!

Nice work, i will try it ASAP. Thanks for share!!!

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 12:39 pm

Would be very cool having a proper version of Zombie Hulk for Mugen

We definetely need more zombie characters

Wish you the best to all the people who want work on this char

So far looks good keep going guys Twisted Evil

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 12:49 pm

And I think of another intro where zombie hulk holds some unknown hero or villain and breaks him in half and throws his parts back (but the question is who could that victim be?) I think it would be something brutal to see, with guts and blood...

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 1:09 pm

Fede X wrote:
And I think of another intro where zombie hulk holds some unknown hero or villain and breaks him in half and throws his parts back (but the question is who could that victim be?) I think it would be something brutal to see, with guts and blood...
 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes 610
Idea concept

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 2:54 pm

Fede X wrote:
mmm  maybe this guy joker joker joker General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross
 Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Ccc13
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 4:36 pm

Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Gif14
finished the first intro soon I will finish the other

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes EmptyNovember 7th 2023, 6:47 pm

Cool

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes    Zombie Hulk by Manbatshark-andersontavers-JoaoLucasHulk-Yolomate new edit and new palettes Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1