The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 10:23 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 10:06 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?

Go down 
+15
volzzilla
gartanham
dorian123
venom300
NightDevil123
alnyrd
Mr.Ketchup
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
chancethegamer
carpa5
Blagoy
Melter
Shining
MatreroG
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2020, 6:24 am

chancethegamer wrote:
I’m also surprised there aren’t too many stages that have Alfred in the background.

Another cool concept would be Flash and Reverse Flash running side by side like in the comics on a stage where the floor is moving

I only remember two with Alfred, one in the Batcave and one outside the Wayne Manor. By the way, I've had plans to make Wayne Offices with Lucius Fox as bg cameo.
I find the idea of ​​speedters running behind while players are fighting on a moving vehicle really interesting. yes  Maybe with other names, since Flash and Reverse Flash are playable characters.

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Woah! This is beautiful, since I love your work, and there are tenfolds of great ideas and concepts that could come to fruition!

I think a stage that could work for both Blade and a future Morbious would be like a "vampire lair", where it's shadows, vampires that lurks in the back, and kind of like a spotlight type of stage. Like, say a warehouse or cave. Think back to the Mystique robbery stage, but with vampires and a constant spotlight light, with the shadows in the back. I think it would be perfect for Blade and Morbious future debut.
First, thanks for the support.
Some time ago someone is developing a stage for Blade in the IMT forum but I think it was never released. It was a kind of underground garage cave. For Morbius I imagine a laboratory as a stage.
For the rest of the characters you mention, I think there are already stages that would fit with them.

alnyrd wrote:
The Death and Return of Superman saga could really have good stages of yours.
For example, I know there's a stage for the Death of Superman (Doomsday in Metropolis, iirc), but it is not proportional to the characters (the cameo characters on the background stage are too big for the characters in play).
You are right. This concept is very good but it was not applied or developed in the best way.

NightDevil123 wrote:
Hawkman? Maybe the Midway City/St. Roch museum?
Remember that Zvitor made a very good stage for his own char.

venom300 wrote:

X-men - living island of kryoka stage (bonus stage using.
                           P. Ivey powers sprites for the enemies
Weapon X facility stage
Kingpin - office/ dojo. Large wide Glass windows, desk and.
                           training. mat on the floor
Elektra - red tinted Hand dojo stage with torches and ninjas
               Peeking out of everywhere in background
               Or ninjas standing/ sitting to watch match.
Mysterio - content changing background but everything.
                 doesn't change at once. A few sprites disappear
                  At a time or change into something else
Many good ideas. I am highlighting some with which I agree or have been layout and sketching for future stages.

Shining wrote:
about mysterio i propose a sort of hall of mirrors
something like that with characters reflections

could you change your weapon h with this...it s more aggressive Wink
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 Weapon13

Mysterio is becoming very popular. I will have to get to work with this. Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 670481599
Weapon H looks great, but the size is too large to apply to my stage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2021, 8:23 pm

I'm considering, at some point lol, doing stages for two characters that happen to be made by @Pilgrim: Ghost-Spider (already released) and Silver Sable (currently early development).

My first ideas are to give Gwen a background similar to CAPCOM's Spider Web Roof but with references to Earth-65. Although sprites get familiar and repetitive in a stage roster, I think it's completely justified in this case. With an open and active portal on the left side (player 1). Then after a while, the ground collapses and the fighters fall into the Mary Janes band practice room. scratch

With Silver Sable it's simpler, I think Symkaria, whether it's the country or the embassy in NY, is the best place for the character. Part of the Wild Pack may be present as a cameo in any of these locations. Always depending on not being contradicted by any assistant, strikers or special moves that the character may could have. riiiggghhht

I'm interested in hearing your suggestions, especially from Pilgrim who is the one that somehow kicks off and indirectly motivates this. yes

candido159 and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2021, 9:25 pm

Upon looking at my select def file, I think Superman Beyond could use a proper future Metropolis stage

I think Black Panther could use a more accurate Wakanda stage than the one that’s out there
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2021, 7:16 am

dorian123 wrote:
Stan Lee needs a stage.

Someone made a Stan Lee tribute stage a while back
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 7:08 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Upon looking at my select def file, I think Superman Beyond could use a proper future Metropolis stage

I think Black Panther could use a more accurate Wakanda stage than the one that’s out there
I still have Wakanda in my sights. At the time I was interested in reworking the sketch that started @Mr.Ketchup:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t13909-stage-ideas
You had some own concept related to the character?

dorian123 wrote:
Stan Lee needs a stage.
You know what, I never gave that edit a chance even though some sprites looked pretty cool. It's worth it? scratch
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 7:19 am

I don’t really have an idea for Wakanda. I just know there needs to be a better Wakanda Mugen stage option lol

I saw a couple Batman Beyond based stages but I didn’t think many fit Superman Beyond. I’m currently using the stage with old man Bruce and Terry in the background of the future Batcave for Superman Beyond but I think a neo metropolis would be better

Also is there a stage for Ant-Man?
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 7:36 am

I don't think there is something exclusively dedicated, the best options should be some variable of the Avengers Manor by Kyoman or Avengers Headquarters by CAPCOM.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 7:42 am

Got you.. yeah well Ant-Man doesn’t need a specific stage then. I’d suggest Superman Beyond, Black Panther and an update to big pimp’s Mysterio stage where the background scenes have a flash of sorts to help with the background transitions
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 9:21 am

I'm adapting Spiderman's game by BigPimp, to the old version of Game the sega cd "Spiderman vs Kingpin" with final, intro and story, it would be great to have a screen for Kingpin in the style of these images below, as sublevels, where they fall to a factory where mary jane is hostage, it would be like a continuation of the Venon screen, it would really be wonderful!!!

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 1_king10

chancethegamer likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 9:43 am

gartanham wrote:
I'm adapting Spiderman's game by BigPimp, to the old version of Game the sega cd "Spiderman vs Kingpin" with final, intro and story, it would be great to have a screen for Kingpin in the style of these images below, as sublevels, where they fall to a factory where mary jane is hostage, it would be like a continuation of the Venon screen, it would really be wonderful!!!

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 1_king10
Cool idea

I’m currently using L’Amor by Vegaz Parelli for Kingpin but that would be better
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 12:34 pm

Really cool concept
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 1:29 pm

The first 2 scenarios look good for Kingpin but the 3rd looks like it’s more suited for the Goblin. Maybe that can be added to the Goblin stage Matrero already made
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 2:33 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
The first 2 scenarios look good for Kingpin but the 3rd looks like it’s more suited for the Goblin. Maybe that can be added to the Goblin stage Matrero already made

I think you didn't understand the concept, my friend, each screen shown in the image is a different screen with its author, this last one is just a montage I made on the green-goblin stage, that would fit in an old game I'm editing, where mary jane is a prisoner of the kingpin, I just suggested that he do an internship with these three, because when they fight, cracks appear in the ground and they fall down until they reach the underground, II also suggest using the Vulture stage drop animation, which takes longer during the drop down animation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next