The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?

Go down 
+15
volzzilla
gartanham
dorian123
venom300
NightDevil123
alnyrd
Mr.Ketchup
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
chancethegamer
carpa5
Blagoy
Melter
Shining
MatreroG
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Empty
PostSubject: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 9:19 am

I have asked myself this many times, but I have never considered it.
My inspiration to do stages almost always comes from the comics that I read at that moment, or from some personal whim, and rarely from suggestions of others.
Now my intention is to do some stages that are "more useful" and "occupy an empty place". That is why I ask all: Which character of DC and MARVEL need their own scenario or maybe a renovation of an old one?

I clarify that I do not commit to make all the suggestions come true, but surely comments or ideas will appear that I intend to perform as stages.

Thanks in advance. Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? 670481599

Last edited by MatreroG on April 6th 2020, 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 9:57 am

Doomsday clock for rorschach Dc comics
And living planet for marvel comics
Wink
Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 10:19 am

Moleman needs a stage of "Monster Island", for example.

Maybe Dormammu and Daredevil need better stages: we have one of Dark Dimension and another of Hell's Kitchen, but both of them aren't so good...

Some places like "Kingpin's Tower", "Sancta Sanctorum" of Doctor Strange, "Negative Zone" for some member of Fantastic Four or "K'un-Lun" for Iron Fist could be a good options.

Also Taskmaster could have a stage of a training-school for assassins and She-Hulk a law firm stage...
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 11:30 am

I want character from Image or Dark Horse comics i have too much marvels on my roster less dc something new.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 12:46 pm

deadman
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 1:34 pm

Great thread.. I’d say firstly characters that already exist that it’s hard to attach stages for them:

Blade
Red Hulk
Reverse Flash
Green Goblin could use a Oscorp stage
Bane
Penguin could use a Iceberg Lounge stage

Secondly, there’s tons of stage concepts that haven’t been done that I think you could execute best. I always wondered with the various sprites out there why there’s no jail stages with popular villains in cell blocks.

There was a inside daily bugle stage with J Jonah a while ago but unfortunately it had no super jump. A Riddler’s based stage would be cool too even though he has no char yet.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 10:42 pm

My Wonder Girl and Golden Age Cheetah
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 23rd 2020, 11:41 pm

I need a stages  for hammer head tombstone Victor zassz arcade riddler is being worked on by my so his stage be cool too
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 24th 2020, 9:17 am

Melter wrote:
Moleman needs a stage of "Monster Island", for example.

Some places like "Kingpin's Tower", "Sancta Sanctorum" of Doctor Strange, "Negative Zone" for some member of Fantastic Four or "K'un-Lun" for Iron Fist could be a good options.

Also Taskmaster could have a stage of a training-school for assassins and She-Hulk a law firm stage...
I have a folder with the name of K'un-Lun, it only remains to start editing sprites. And I love the Taskmaster concept. I'll keep that in mind.  yes

Blagoy wrote:
I want character from Image or Dark Horse comics i have too much marvels on my roster less dc something new.
That would be great. At the time I really enjoyed the Spawn universe and Tank Girl, more recently Morning Glories, X and The Black Beetle.

chancethegamer wrote:
Great thread.. I’d say firstly characters that already exist that it’s hard to attach stages for them:

Secondly, there’s tons of stage concepts that haven’t been done that I think you could execute best. I always wondered with the various sprites out there why there’s no jail stages with popular villains in cell blocks.

There was a inside daily bugle stage with J Jonah a while ago but unfortunately it had no super jump. A Riddler’s based stage would be cool too even though he has no char yet.
There are a couple of scenarios about prisons that are very good, for example the two versions of Rikers Island Prison and Escape From Arkham. But it would be nice to see the interior of the Arkham Asylum with cameos from minor villains.
Old stages can be edited by adding superjump, zoom, parallax, etc. But it would be ideal first to consult the original authors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 24th 2020, 10:29 am

Yeah those stages are cool. The Rikers island stage had a Cletus Kassidy cameo I think. The Arkham stage could’ve been done better.

I’m also surprised there aren’t too many stages that have Alfred in the background.

I love little small background cameos. The interior of Arkham with sprites of Batman rogues inside cells from like the Genesis or Nintendo games would be cool. You always post threads of random sprites of chars being idle anyway.

Another cool concept would be Flash and Reverse Flash running side by side like in the comics on a stage where the floor is moving

A Daily Planet newsroom stage with Lois Lane hasn’t been done

Still don’t have a proper Bane stage or Iceberg Lounge stage for Penguin

Your stage with the Two Face poster was dope.

Is there a stage for a scarecrow?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 24th 2020, 2:48 pm

Woah! This is beautiful, since I love your work, and there are tenfolds of great ideas and concepts that could come to fruition!

I think a stage that could work for both Blade and a future Morbious would be like a "vampire lair", where it's shadows, vampires that lurks in the back, and kind of like a spotlight type of stage. Like, say a warehouse or cave. Think back to the Mystique robbery stage, but with vampires and a constant spotlight light, with the shadows in the back. I think it would be perfect for Blade and Morbious future debut.

Nova could use a stage, but I have limited knowledge about the character and it's scenarios, but I was thinking the acadamy, or the city aftermath of the Guardians of the Galaxy place in the first movie could work out.

I do think Black Panther is in dire need of a stage. I would think either the battle cliff with waterfalls that was in the BP movie vs the villain for the throne. The other one could be the battlefield that took place on the hill with Wakanda in the back.

Valkyrie could have a ruin type of battlefield that would be taken place in the town of Asgaard. With some cameo's of pegasus and other valkyries fighting ice giants or other creatures.

Star-Lord and the other guardians would also be in dire need of a stage. I could see some scenario's. For Star-Lord I was thinking either the cave with the tech from the start of the first movie, or onboard either Yandu or their own space ship. Rocket Racoon could be an breaking and entering situation where he is about to perform a robbery (perhaps with broken cameras, electricity twitching, etc). You could also do the place vs Ronan, as you would also nail Ronan in the same go!

Those are the ones from Marvel I got to think right away. Hope you like some of the ideas.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 24th 2020, 9:20 pm

The Death and Return of Superman saga could really have good stages of yours.
For example, I know there's a stage for the Death of Superman (Doomsday in Metropolis, iirc), but it is not proportional to the characters (the cameo characters on the background stage are too big for the characters in play). Maybe you can make a new one or improve the old one then incorporate other features like widescreen, zoom, etc?
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Maxresdefault

MCU Endgame's final battle scene or Infinity War's Wakanda battle scene are also nice scenarios for a stage.

Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 25th 2020, 7:33 am

Hawkman? Maybe the Midway City/St. Roch museum?
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 25th 2020, 10:02 am

Daredevil - a cool night time manhattan roof stage
Blade - a night time castle chamber
Or open foggy forest field with moonlight
Fantastic four - Baxter building roof heli-pad stage
In front of Wyatt and the Quinn jett
Green Goblin - on scaffold few floors from top of Oscorp
So you can see the name when hi-jumping
X-men - living island of kryoka stage (bonus stage using.
P. Ivey powers sprites for the enemies
Weapon X facility stage
Kingpin - office/ dojo. Large wide Glass windows, desk and.
training. mat on the floor
Elektra - red tinted Hand dojo stage with torches and ninjas
Peeking out of everywhere in background
Or ninjas standing/ sitting to watch match.
Luke Cage - inside a barber shop/ street intersection or.
alley with homeless ppl
Mysterio - content changing background but everything.
doesn't change at once. A few sprites disappear
At a time or change into something else
Storm/Vixen - ceremonial tribal area with tribe shaman,
Villagers and fire pits with teepeez and huts

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? EmptyFebruary 25th 2020, 10:39 am

about mysterio i propose a sort of hall of mirrors
something like that with characters reflections

could you change your weapon h with this...it s more aggressive Wink
Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Weapon13

and improve  fantastic 4 headquarter yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?   Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which DC or MARVEL char needs their own stage?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next