The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin!   Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! EmptyJanuary 28th 2020, 12:24 pm

I don't think I even bothered posting the original Tales of Suspense cover I came up with, and for good reason. This is a major improvement over what came before. The Mandarin was created using Hellgate sprites from Vengeance as well as Hawkeye sprites. Bucky is a rather blatant Jason Todd palette swap, but it was fun to work him in.

Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! 0xgAAq8

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin!   Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! EmptyJanuary 28th 2020, 9:21 pm

That Bucky pal looks sick was there much editing for it
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin!   Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! EmptyJanuary 28th 2020, 10:43 pm

Not that I recall, no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin!   Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Suspense #62 - In The Lair of the Mandarin!/Battlefield Berlin!
Page 1 of 1