The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoucchi

Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Empty
PostSubject: Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]   Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyNovember 18th 2019, 6:18 pm

Update 12/5/2019

- the sp has been repackaged to include the newly released/updated lifebars, courtesy of yours truly. check out this thread if you only want the lifebars without having to redownload the whole thing.

----

*cough* So yeah, after holding out to it for years on end thanks to my incessantly lazy ass....i present to you:

Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] 95rLq9Z

As you can probably tell, it's an update / rehash of my Marvel Vs Touhou Screenpack, something i'd promised back then when it was released and am finally glad to have realized.

You can expect these four variants in the store:

- Full Custom (system.def): Utilizes custom portraits for select, versus and victory screen, as well as custom stage preview. this motif holds up to 42 characters (and 93 stages, due to unicode limiations)
- Custom (system_nostagepreview.def): Removes the stage preview feature from the above and adds more slots to the total of 66
- Normal / Classic (sytemnormal.def): for the folks who prefer it simple and sound, uses no customizations and retains the 200+ slots from the old MvT Screenpack.
- *new* Normal / Classic Big: same as the above, but has the maximu capacity of 700 characters to add into.

Now let's get all the screenies out, shall we:

Intro:
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] YmSWeaD
Menu:
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] O3upwCM
Select (Full Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] MzJYrtQ
Select (Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] FluEpZ7
Select (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] IPDXdF2
*new* Select (Classic Big)
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Mugen075
Versus (Full Custom & Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] TnXgXiH
Versus (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] BPqGc5C
Victory (Full Custom & Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] CnV0Lcc
Victory (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Gt7dzzz
Options:
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] GiBylcP
Lifebars (Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Mugen026
Lifebars (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Mugen022

And while i'm here, i'd like to thank these following individuals, who this screenpack wouldn't have been possible without:

Spoiler:

And finally, i'm just gonna leave this download link here:
Code:

https://mega.nz/#!tl4nHSaL!Redu23NZCHmEAH2J5hwZmedFPrU8a1HM7-dx1e4bLbA

,before i go about writing a whole essay about this :p. all the essential templates should be included, go wild with those.

Cheers out!

Last edited by Ryoucchi on December 5th 2019, 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoucchi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]   Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyNovember 25th 2019, 10:01 am

Update 11/25/2019:

- added a new alternate option for the normal portrait version that bumps the maximum number of the characters you may add to your roster to a whoopin' seven hundreds.

download link remains unchanged.
Back to top Go down
Ryoucchi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]   Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyDecember 5th 2019, 1:45 am

Update 12/5/2019

- the sp has been repackaged to include the newly released/updated lifebars, courtesy of yours truly. check out this thread if you only want the lifebars without having to redownload the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]   Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyDecember 6th 2019, 12:07 am

Amazing Screenpack!
It very well built and I enjoyed the effects! Thank to share us!
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Ryoucchi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]   Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] EmptyDecember 6th 2019, 8:24 am

and i, too, would like to thank you for enjoying it Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]   Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT *Update: Now With More Slots* [1.1 / OpenGL]
Page 1 of 1