The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!

Go down 
+4
Mazemerald
LoKoLoKo
dakidbanks
demunlawin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
demunlawin

demunlawin

MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!   MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 EmptyMarch 26th 2020, 6:28 pm

Just because I did not give you a copy "MvC Armored Spider Man" you go and released your inferior armored spiderman on the other site... does not mean you can share my edit of MvC Kunoichi Roll!!! Don't play dumb, You just intentionally did this to get back at me!
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!   MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 EmptyMarch 26th 2020, 6:46 pm

I HAVE BEEN RELEASING A LOT OF MY EDITS IN THIS FORUM THAT WHERE ONLY VIPS AND LOYAL MEMBERS OR PMS, A LOT OF THEM WHERE RELEASED PUBLICLY, FROM THE REWARDS PACK TO EVEN THE COMMISSIONED ONES... I WAS STARTING TO BELIEVE ON OTHER PEOPLE HERE IN MUGEN MULTIVERSE... BUT THEN YOU DID BREAK THE IMPORTANT RULE... YOU MOCKINGLY ASK ME IN RELEASING THE 12 DOLLS, WHERE IN FACT YOU ALREADY BACKSTAB ME FROM THE BACK BY RELEASING MvC Kunoichi Roll WTHOUT CONSENT! YOU ARE A SNAKE AND A MOLE IN MY FORUM AND MUGENMULTIVERSE!!!
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!   MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 EmptyMarch 26th 2020, 7:43 pm

None of this would be happening if your communication and education skills were further improved. This whole matter could be resolved only between us, privately ... I would have asked for the exclusion of the char on the site and apologized ... BUT NO ... I PREFERRED TO EXPOSE A SMALL THING INTO A CUP OF WATER STORM! SHOWING YOUR REAL PERSONALITY! THICK, IGNORANT AND VERY BAD EDUCATED! Cursing, fighting ... BEING THE RIDICULOUS ALWAYS, BUT IT COMES! I TIRED OF BEING EDUCATED AND POLISHED TO DEAL WITH AN IMBECILATE LIKE YOU! ALL THIS TIME I ENDURED YOUR PRIVATE COURSES, THINKING THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE AS A MAN, AS A HUMAN ... USELESS WHO IS BORN MEDIOUS, DIES MEDIUM!

YOU WANT SHOP WINDOWS! SPOTLIGHT! WORTHY OF PENALTY ...

As I said man, it was a personal mistake to post there because I forgot this 'rule' but accuse me without proof, it is very lacking in your character! And a lot of your stupidity! WHY WOULD I CONTACT YOU TO DO A THING ON YOUR BACK?! THINK !! USE YOUR BRAIN STILL TALK ABOUT IT! IMPROVING DOLLS! IF YOU DON'T RESPECT YOU WOULD NEVER SPEAK ANYTHING ... YOU WOULD POST AND TAKE SHIT FOR WHAT YOU THINK. You have a mania for persecution ... Look for a health professional ... What do I get back at? From who? Why didn't you send me a char? Do not rave creature ... hahahahahahahahha. You've done this before, something new that wasn't. Not really ... As I didn't say PRIVATE, it was for comparison. because he respected his work, but not his childish posture.

THEN YOU WANT TO SAY THAT YOU ARE DOWNLOADING MY CHARS TO TEST !? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! THANKS. THIS IS VERY GRATIFYING ... I got emotional now. So, do you mean you can't convert the characters you convert? It is? Did it not cross your mind that people do not want or cannot pay for the characters they would like to convert? No huh ... Everything revolves around you ... Ego is the worst thing ... Lower? Is my job inferior? It must be the same, but it is FREE. Hahahahahha. Given horse you don't see your teeth ... hahahahahah. Look at VICTIMISM ... Hahahahahhahah ... Enough with that little woman's mouth that doesn't belong to me, and will make your commissions that you need ok. More success in life, you need ...
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!   MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 EmptyMarch 26th 2020, 9:12 pm

****Commissioned Character Edit-Fix-Creation-Conversion Done!!!****
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 The_ki10
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 K9999-11MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Namele10
K9999 & NAMELESS -  Super Jump, Launchers, Complete Ground to Air Combos  and MvC-Infinite-Conversion and Effects Commissioned by an ANONYMOUS CLIENT

ALL SLOTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN...THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PATRONAGE, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE EDITS!!!

MUGEN COMMISSION PROMO FEB 22-MARCH 30 2020 ONLY!!!
I'M NOT SELLING MUGEN CHARACTERS, JUST MY MUGEN EDITTING SKILLS!!!

CAPCOM-CvS-6 Buttoned & SNK-4 Buttoned Characters CONVERSION to MvC-VS Style Commisson Rates!!!
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Sf3_tw10 MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 H110
1 character = $15
Fully Converted Conversions with Combo Chains, Launcher, Air Combo, Easy Supers, Super Jumps, Super Portraits, fixes etc...
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!   MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 EmptyMarch 28th 2020, 4:37 pm

****Mugen Multiverse Release!!!****
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Adel10

MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Adel10

ADELHEID BERNSTEIN (250 Activity Posts and above)
Code:
VIP - Loyalty - P.M. Request Only

SPRITES BY CHUCHORYU, CODES BY JIN

FRANKEN-SPRITED SOME MISSING SPRITES
ADJUSTED PROJECTILES BETWEEN 3 TYPES
BUTTON RECONFIGURED TO BE A TRUE SIX-BUTTONED CHARACTER...NEW ADDED COMBOS, LAUNCHERS AND AIR COMBOS!!! MVC-VS-STYLE-INFINITE-SVK GAMEPLAY CONVERSIONS, COMMISSION by ANONYMOUS!!!!

MUGEN COMMISSION PROMO FEB 22-MARCH 30 2020 ONLY!!!

CAPCOM-CvS-6 Buttoned & SNK-4 Buttoned Characters CONVERSION to MvC-VS Style Commisson Rates!!!
MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Sf3_tw10 MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 H110
1 character = $15
Fully Converted Conversions with Combo Chains, Launcher, Air Combo, Easy Supers, Super Jumps, Super Portraits, fixes etc...
Back to top Go down
Gerald

PostSubject: I was wondering if this thread is still alive?   MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 EmptyJuly 27th 2022, 8:59 am

I was wondering if there is someone who I can commission to put a computer together with the MUGEN program including large roster of characters ready to use. I would obviously pay. I would also like some custom sprites entered in the roster. I can edit each sprite. Please contact me at my business
Name is Gee.
text my business # 951-329-2008

[quote="demunlawin"]MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS, WITH FEATURE OF THE MONTH REWARDS!!!
COMMISSION  RATE IS $30 ON ONE MUGEN CHARACTER EDITTING TO MVC-INFINITE-VS STYLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!   MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

MUGEN EDITTING COMMISSIONS!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6