The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Black Panther WIP - Page 3 Emptyby joedragon Today at 12:09 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Black Panther WIP - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Black Panther WIP - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Black Panther WIP - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Panther WIP

Go down 
+62
erickablond
volzzilla
rc72076
Dark Rider
SIRALEXBABY
MERK_U
mistermach
torrejon777
arsène Lupin
candido159
logansam
kokehackz
OGSymbiote
ZaikoNEONElementz
sky-79
crosspotts1.0
Cristianomelo
Jhonny-DC
dapodapo01
felideo
malevka1
CosmicToxin
Adminbot
Chimoru
bladeblaster57
perfect kane
animaraz
RG_OP
vor76
DARK!!
wingnut
dev
ALBERICK
lionrock26
Erroratu
E.nigma
Fightfan
cravd
carpa5
DukeNukem 2417
harbinger
tank402
warecus
Quicksilver
koopa901
kyoman
XXDreamBrotherXX
zequi007
MUplayer
Blagoy
Red Hood
daraku
Anarky
Predator
Mazemerald
Angelus_Silverhead
Hypersonic
metamutant
Ax
thefranchise03
Arkady
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

Black Panther WIP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 8:12 am

Looking forward to adding the King of Wakanda to my roster----this is looking VERY epic, Arkady. Cool
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 8:40 am

waoowww bro excellent work i hope you can realesed very soon really amazing
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 8:48 am

I think Arkady's wip looks different enough in my opinion concerning the head/mask.

The claws seem identical though, but they don't appear to be in the same arrangement or animation, so I don't think it's really a problem.

I say continue the wip Black Panther WIP - Page 3 670481599 
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 10:21 am

The wips kinda finished, just testing it and re animating the stance (over and over again haha) im still not happy with it yet i feel it needs to be slower or open claws randomly, not consistently, but ill keep at it till im happy
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 10:31 am

This is not the first character who dont have a credit .
I saw Black Widow readme u know that he look like .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I don't see PrimeOp on credit list .'
You can dowload he sprites here
http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/customspritedl.php

Last edited by Blagoy on July 1st 2013, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 10:33 am

Maybe if you ask Nico you'll have this straighten out.

BTW nice job on the improved idle

Blagoy wrote:
This is not the first character who dont have a credit .
I saw Black Widow readme u know that he look like .
I don't see PrimeOp on credit list .'
You can dowload he sprites here
I actually DID talk to Prime about using those sprites and he was all for them being used for Widow.
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 11:30 am

Smile in my opinion person:
Black Panther for mugen arkady, and before first interesting point mencinado unique and differentiated position of the other existing issues that pleased me a lot.
animation of the torso as his hands open and hides its claws are great good view miss.
its size seems acceptable although the feeling that this hunched, a very good wip in fact one more to the list arkady staff definitely a highly anticipated for all fans of Black Panther and I include myself in that list to await his release .

en mi opinion persona:
pantera negra para el mugen de arkady, primer punto interesante y antes mencinado postura unica y diferenciado de los demas ediciones existentes eso me agrado bastante.
animacion del torso como sus manos abre y esconde sus garras son geniales buena vista de echo.
su tamaño parece aceptable aunque de la sensacion de que este encorbado, un muy buen wip de echo uno mas para la lista personal de arkady, sin duda un muy esperado para todos los fanaticos de pantera negra y me incluyo en esa lista para esperar su liberacion.

cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 12:41 pm

So blagoy is now crediting primeop for creation of black widow, listen bro if we get permission, then that's it, if we are to credit every facet of every sprite we are to get permission for id have writters cramp, baroness i do agree should be credited as it was most of bw was created from her, so i agree, and we did that but its not in the readme, check out the SFF 9000,11 there is a pic that shows all main credits
but im also not in the business to remember every single permit to write down in the credits, she was created two years ago (or there abouts) at that time me and hypersonic jumped on board to give nico a hand creating the missing anims for bw then asked zvitor if we could use his mystique as a template
we didn't even use baroness, but mostly psylocke to add those moves, nico had already converted primeops sprites before we got there, so there was a mention of primeop somewhere

as for black panther or any wip, if you don't know personally what permissions someone's got, best to mind your own business, if that person is forgotten they can pm me ill be glad to add them in, and btw this site doesn't require or condone to judge others regarding permissions, only when it comes to releases on the downloads page will the team step in, we can't be responsible for everyone's work, just our own, unless it causes drama, which right now, this is off topic, and might just be the case
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 5:00 pm

Great WIP, what ideas did you have in mind for the moveset?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 5:38 pm

Arkady wrote:

I worked out his commands (moves)
he has a vibranium throwing dagger, and a vibranium tiped spear
plus a range of different pounces, and a slash move (of which i'm hoping to add different angles)
current

here is the pallets created for him also some of the conception work done by nico and aj

Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 3:44 am

Nice nice can you made intro when his off his cape .
Or some intros with animals panthers ,leopards , tigers .
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 4:09 am

Yes the cape off is already done but hard to put into gif, i might get a video made up then you guys can see it while we wait for testing
why tigers? Aren't they from india
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 4:17 am

they have tigers in africa aswell i believe,dont quote me on that tho.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 5:01 am

Arkady wrote:
Yes the cape off is already done but hard to put into gif, i might get a video made up then you guys can see it while we wait for testing
why tigers? Aren't they from india
Hm i love the Tigers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 7:05 am

Yeah i don't think tigers are going to be involved, let alone other jungle cats, i don't see wolverine, running around with other wolverine, just feels a bit forced, i would save that kinda stuff for Kazar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Panther WIP
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next