The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Black Panther WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Black Panther WIP - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Black Panther WIP - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Black Panther WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Panther WIP

Go down 
+62
erickablond
volzzilla
rc72076
Dark Rider
SIRALEXBABY
MERK_U
mistermach
torrejon777
arsène Lupin
candido159
logansam
kokehackz
OGSymbiote
ZaikoNEONElementz
sky-79
crosspotts1.0
Cristianomelo
Jhonny-DC
dapodapo01
felideo
malevka1
CosmicToxin
Adminbot
Chimoru
bladeblaster57
perfect kane
animaraz
RG_OP
vor76
DARK!!
wingnut
dev
ALBERICK
lionrock26
Erroratu
E.nigma
Fightfan
cravd
carpa5
DukeNukem 2417
harbinger
tank402
warecus
Quicksilver
koopa901
kyoman
XXDreamBrotherXX
zequi007
MUplayer
Blagoy
Red Hood
daraku
Anarky
Predator
Mazemerald
Angelus_Silverhead
Hypersonic
metamutant
Ax
thefranchise03
Arkady
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Black Panther WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 2:46 pm

Nah bro, the idles fine just need to rework it a bit to make it animate smoothly
your one sprite was fine its the other right hand i gotta rework
Back to top Go down
zequi007

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 3:32 pm

Excellent work, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 5:26 pm

Great job to all involved!

Personally, bar the misaligned belt, I like the current idle. Looks like he's ready to pounce Wink 
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 5:29 pm

Another Great Wip, Amazing & Good Luck
Back to top Go down
koopa901

koopa901

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 7:48 pm

I really like this one, great work!!
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 8:06 pm

I love me some Black Panther!!! Very Happy this is so awesome arkady bounce btw are you going to use ultimate alliance voice?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 9:02 pm

Well it's the only voice rip available so yes we are
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2013, 9:27 pm

whats this "we" hyper? hahahahaha

nah thanks for your help, but I think I'll be taking all the credit on this one buddy

on the voices sorry fellas I have used the MUA voice rips, I wish I could get mua2 but that's apparently not able to rip due to him playable only on the playstation and not on PC

with thanks to alan joestar and nicotinefist for the original conception and the head work along with
help from hypersonic on the run and torso for the stance
the rest was very painfully sprited by me (and i tell ya clawz are a bitch) this most probably would have been out last year, bar the fact that I needed to hand draw each claw (again major pain)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here's another pallete with a slightly amended stance, torso/belt/crotch now facing forward

pallete is based on avengers EMH cartoon

I worked out his commands (moves)
he has a vibranium throwing dagger, and a vibranium tiped spear
plus a range of different pounces, and a slash move (of which i'm hoping to add different angles)
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 2:18 am

you can probably get some voices from the BET animated cartoon, it was voiced by Djimon Honsou
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 2:52 am

i have mua2 disc for ps2,pretty sure i could rip the sounds out and upload them but youd need to extract black panthers voice from the files seperately,thats if the disc still works,i found mua2 not aswell as mua1 so i been letting my kids play it.lemme know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
harbinger

harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 3:11 am

tank402 wrote:
i have mua2 disc for ps2,pretty sure i could rip the sounds out and upload them but youd need to extract black panthers voice from the files seperately,thats if the disc still works,i found mua2 not aswell as mua1 so i been letting my kids play it.lemme know.

Black Panther is not playable in the PS2 version, only the next gen games as DLC, so his voice is very limited. Believe me I've looked through the files.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 3:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great palette and the belt does look better. He looks like he is going to be a great addition to the Mugen Marvel universe and at such great quality to!
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 3:44 am

Well ive got all the lines i need at the moment, any new versions might be a hassle
i forgot to thank harbinger for acquiring the sounds for me too cheers bro
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 5:47 am

Arkady wrote:
whats this "we" hyper? hahahahaha
thanks to alan joestar and nicotinefist for the original conception and the head work
Nonsense original head do you kidding me head comes from BP sprite by  PrimeOp[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
or sprites by Vitamin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
But who care give credit for this two guys they are great spriter if somebody don't know we is good choice on head good work keep up.You know that head is just a fast edit on captain amarica .
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 7:08 am

I haven't even seen these before, besides if nico or aj used these two i didn't know about it, regardless of that fact, please don't quote me and then talk about originality
i stated that they made the original conception, and the head work, not straight out they created the heads from scratch, read the post before trying to shoot it down, i hate guys going on a witch hunt, trying to prove some point, without reading the post properly, he is wearing a mask how many different looks can we have, they will all look similar. I'm sure those edits have the similar features of binho's scorpian (but that's my opinion)
but since its just one sprite edit i wont go out of my way to point out plagiarism either, coz its just not cool to belittle creators like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Panther WIP   Black Panther WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Panther WIP
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next