The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0

Go down 
+17
RobsonMSH
CAMARAO
RenatoDhalsim
Moo Jin Fan
Jhonny-DC
brucewayne74
X
MatreroG
Doom
shanri
Blagoy
yolomate
skhsato123
malevka1
Mazemerald
Shining
RenatoNat.J
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
X

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 20th 2019, 3:06 pm

Looks interesting. Good luck on your project. Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2019, 2:11 am

metamorpho is one the understimated of the DC pantheon chars, finally a good version of him is coming,yes
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2019, 2:23 pm

RenatoNat.J wrote:
Metamorpho by RenatoNato
.................................................. ..............................................
original sprites by ( Dangel ) base char by (Clayface Legends of the Dark Knight Team & Friends)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

Hello everyone, my name is RenatoNato, this is a work that I have been saving in my gallery for some time and I think it is already getting to the ideal point. I would like to share the first version of it with you is still at 90% still need to modify some details.

It was not me who created the original sprites I just reedited by modifying few details. I used and reedited some sprites of the Metamorpho made by Deanjo that made duet with a char of the Black Lightning

The base I use for this character is Clayface's (Legends of the Dark Knight Team & Friends). This is my alternate version of char mugen Metamorpho and I am making the first version available. I hope you enjoy and have fun.

This work is still in its first phase and may have new updates. Interested in helping with the project please contact me to come up with new ideas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download link removed until the char is finalized.

Great
Back to top Go down
http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2019, 4:14 pm

Jhonny-DC wrote:
RenatoNat.J wrote:
Metamorpho by RenatoNato
.................................................. ..............................................
original sprites by ( Dangel ) base char by (Clayface Legends of the Dark Knight Team & Friends)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

Hello everyone, my name is RenatoNato, this is a work that I have been saving in my gallery for some time and I think it is already getting to the ideal point. I would like to share the first version of it with you is still at 90% still need to modify some details.

It was not me who created the original sprites I just reedited by modifying few details. I used and reedited some sprites of the Metamorpho made by Deanjo that made duet with a char of the Black Lightning

The base I use for this character is Clayface's (Legends of the Dark Knight Team & Friends). This is my alternate version of char mugen Metamorpho and I am making the first version available. I hope you enjoy and have fun.

This work is still in its first phase and may have new updates. Interested in helping with the project please contact me to come up with new ideas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download link removed until the char is finalized.

Great
this is only animation 2 version
animation 1.2.3
animation 3 version abruptly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2019, 5:06 pm

I am very happy that you are excited. Thanks for the words I'm still getting way I need to learn more to launch a really good char that will amuse the community. haha This char will take longer than I thought to stay 100% yet there is a lot of work to do.

I'm having difficulty with the screensaver recorder to record some video, when I solve these problems I will show you a preview of the progress made on it.
Back to top Go down
Moo Jin Fan

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMarch 21st 2019, 9:41 pm

looks nice
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2019, 8:17 am

Any improvements?
I m courious
Back to top Go down
RenatoDhalsim

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 6:46 pm

https://youtu.be/6CBld6b0yoI
Back to top Go down
RenatoDhalsim

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 6:51 pm

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 2649099129 Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 2649099129 Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 2649099129 Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 2649099129
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 7:32 pm

Hi guys. Thanks to the help of Flavio Camarao I was able to access my account here on mugen multiverse again.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 7:33 pm

An Administrator can help you with your lost profile ... yes

And don't forget to insert your videos, so members can easily view them ... media

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 7:44 pm

Hi Doom, thank you very much for your help, but I was able to recover my account through our friend Flavio Camarão. I'm still getting used to the site and will be available to discuss mugen projects
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 7:45 pm

RenatoNat.J wrote:
Hi guys. Thanks to the help of Flavio Camarao I was able to access my account here on mugen multiverse again.

I'm glad to know that I was able to help.  Very Happy

if you have any problems on this forum you can contact me or another administrator.  Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 670481599

by the way, your Metamorpho is really cool Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 670481599 Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 670481599 Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 7:57 pm

Thank you. Metamorpho is being my first mugen job and I was having a lot of difficulties with it. What he lacks is to finish editing some sprites and their encodings so that the character has different attacks than the base character.
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 EmptyJune 2nd 2020, 10:11 pm

Congratulations on your work and good luck! If you need anything just call me ... Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next