The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 Emptyby yolomate Today at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 Emptyby jackBedson Today at 5:36 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 Emptyby Doom Today at 4:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0

Go down 
+17
RobsonMSH
CAMARAO
RenatoDhalsim
Moo Jin Fan
Jhonny-DC
brucewayne74
X
MatreroG
Doom
shanri
Blagoy
yolomate
skhsato123
malevka1
Mazemerald
Shining
RenatoNat.J
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 9th 2019, 11:51 pm

Metamorpho by RenatoNato
.................................................. ..............................................
original sprites by ( Deanjo2000 ) base char by (Clayface Legends of the Dark Knight Team & Friends)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

Hello everyone, my name is RenatoNato, this is a work that I have been saving in my gallery for some time and I think it is already getting to the ideal point. I would like to share the first version of it with you is still at 90% still need to modify some details.

It was not me who created the original sprites I just reedited by modifying few details. I used and reedited some sprites of the Metamorpho made by Deanjo that made duet with a char of the Black Lightning

The base I use for this character is Clayface's (Legends of the Dark Knight Team & Friends). This is my alternate version of char mugen Metamorpho and I am making the first version available. I hope you enjoy and have fun.

This work is still in its first phase and may have new updates. Interested in helping with the project please contact me to come up with new ideas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Download link removed until the char is finalized.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on January 3rd 2021, 2:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 9th 2019, 11:54 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on February 12th 2019, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:23 am

Renato, Awesome news
I will try it
Thanks for it
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:45 am

We always discovering news heroes it's a never seen char to me.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 1:45 am

Going back to talking about char. What did you guys think? If anyone has any idea and wants to work on this char with me, I will be at the disposal of the mugen community. In the case of the Metamorpho I still need to edit some sprites, especially those that he undergoes damage and modify the Clayface traits. Actually I was not going to release it now but as I lately I am without much time in my day to day I decided to leave a sample. It would have to have collaborations of this char to make of it a complete project.

Voltando a falar sobre char. O que vocês acharam? Se alguém tiver alguma ideia e quiser trabalhar neste char comigo, estarei à disposição da comunidade mugen. No caso do Metamorpho eu ainda preciso editar alguns sprites, especialmente aqueles que ele sofre danos e modificar os traços do Clayface. Na verdade eu não ia lançar agora mas como ultimamente estou sem muito tempo no meu dia a dia decidi deixar uma amostra. Teria que ter colaborações deste char para fazer dele um projeto completo.
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 2:27 am

you asked for a loan from a person and not  deanjo2000
I have Sprites from that man he gave me a lot. deanjo2000

Last edited by malevka1 on February 10th 2019, 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 4:24 am

malevka1 wrote:
you asked for a loan from a person and not  deanjo2000
I have Sprites from that man he gave me a lot. deanjo2000
you stole Sprites.

the sprites not aligned at all
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 7:12 am

Yes. I tried to contact Deanjo2000 to ask about it but I could not find it. However, I took advantage of the sprites that were in a Black Lightning + Metamorpho char and recreated some new sprites from those. But my intention is to collaborate with the community giving new possibilities to this character and not to encroach on someone's work. Some sprites are not perfectly aligned and still have to finish editing mainly the sprites that the Metamorpho is damaged because it still has many clayface traits. I need to sort this out.

Sim. Eu tentei me comuncar com o Deanjo2000  para perguntar a respeito mas eu não consegui encontrar ele. Porém, eu aproveitei os sprites que havia em um char do Black Lightning+Metamorpho e recriai alguns sprites novos a partir desses. Porém minha intenção é colaborar para a comunidade dando novas possibilidades para esse personagem e não usurpar o trabalho de alguém. Alguns sprites não estão perfeitamente alinhados e ainda falta terminar de editar principalmente os sprites que o Metamorpho sofre dano pois ainda tem muitos traços do clayface. Preciso resolver isso.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on March 20th 2019, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 7:20 am

I'm catching on do normally brilliant Metamorpho Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 9:31 am

welcome!! and 100000000000000 thank you!! now we got a decent Metamorpho!! more please!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 10:38 am

Thank you guys. This is not yet the finished version of the Metamorpho but it is already a light for future editions. Here are some of the sprites I humbly modified. I'm not a longtime creator. I'm venturing now. From my small, simple editions I have other projects like Zatara The Magician, Papa Meia Noite and a possible possibility of working later on a version of the wife of Aquaman, Mera and the Copperhead villain.

Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 10:47 am

Deanjo2000 sprites are free for use i asked him long ago Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 670481599

Last edited by Blagoy on February 10th 2019, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 11:17 am

he looks great. cant wait to see your other wips too
thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 EmptyFebruary 10th 2019, 11:37 am

Thanks for sharing ... Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0   Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metamorpho by RenatoNato version char 1.0
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next