The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) Empty
PostSubject: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 8:14 am

Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) Csaca
How the heck did they manage to make a Venom movie without Spiderman? It's like making a Joker movie without Batman in it!
Well, consider this as my Halloween gift to MMV as well (was planning to edit Scarecrow but the Venom hype train is too strong though).

Character Demonstration + Download Link (1.1 version):

1.0 Version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/r4t6k3w01k7toz3/Venom.rar/file

The differences between DarkLuigi's Venom and this one:
- Added a new hyper: Venom Death Grip.
- Added MvCI voice.
- Added zoom effects.
- Mimicked MvCI's physics.
- Venom Web now can be used mid-air (similiar to MvCI).
- Venom Fang now behaves similiar to MvCI version.
- Venom Rush now bahaves similiar to MvCI version.
- Updated effects (superjump, hitsparks, counter,...).
- Fixed some minor glitches with animations (Stand/Air Hit transition, Air Recover,...).
- Fixed a glitch which made Venom Throw glitch out during mashing in Simul Mode.
- Throw now can be teched.
- Reworked old s.Strong Punch into Venom Predate (from MvCI).
- Fixed the glitch which made Venom Throw X unable to work while targets are mid-air while making opponents unable to attack.
- Added damage dampen system.
- Supported UNO Tag System.

Tag system:
Start - Partner assist
z+c - Tag in/Tag out
D,DF,F,z+c - Tag Team Hyper

Traits:
- Super Jump.
- Guard Push - x+y/y+z/z+x while guarding.
- Recovery Roll.
- Web Swing.

Normals:
X - Weak
Y - Medium
Z - Strong
f.Z (G) - Venom Predate: Taken from MvCI. Has good range, causes crumble state if hit. If hit when opponents are mid-air, cause wall bounce instead.
A - Dash/Web Swing (A)
B - Throw (can be teched by opponents)
C - Launcher: can be jump-canceled into air-combo.

Specials:
Venom Fang (D,DF,F,x/y/z) (GA): Venom's symbiote hops forward in a low arc as a big blob face. P strength varies upon the distance of the jump.
Venom Rush (D,D,x/y/z) (G): Venom summons the symbiote to attack from far parts of the screen. P strength varies upon how far the symbiote attacks.
Web Throw (F,DF,D,DB,B,x/y/z) (G): Venom throws out a web from his wrist and when it connects, he slams the opponent twice on the ground then swings them to the other side of the screen. P strength varies upon how up the web will shoot.
Venom Barrel (D,DB,B,x/y/z) (A): Inspired from MvCI, Venom surrounds himself in symbiotes that can damage opponents. Last hit causes wall-bounce state. P strength varies upon how Venom will move during the attack.

Hypers:
D,DB,B,D,DB,B,x/y/z - Venom Web (LV1) (GA): Venom jumps to the middle of the screen and shoots out a large web that cataches full-screen. Once it connects, Venom rushes down with a barrage of normals and ends it with a Venom Fang.
D,DF,F,D,DF,F,x/y/x - Death Bite (LV1) (G): Venom does an extended version of his Venom Rush which can land the opponent to the other side of the screen. Can hit OTG.
D,DF,F,D,DF,F,x+y/y+z/z+x - Venom Death Grip (LV3) (G): Original move. This is an anti-air command grab with invincible start-up. If move hits, Venom will inject opponents with symbiotes, neutralize them then rip them in half.

Special thanks to:
DarkLuigi for the best Venom on MUGEN.
MGMURROW for the counter effects + codes.
REDHOT for his MvC2 Venom as references.
S.Y for the new hyper.

Last edited by Do Thi on October 20th 2018, 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 9:40 am

Very nice! Would you be interested in having a voice patch recorded for it? I'd be more than happy to offer my talents for the job...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 9:44 am

nice new hyper!! Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 9:47 am

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Very nice!  Would you be interested in having a voice patch recorded for it?  I'd be more than happy to offer my talents for the job...

I'm interested! While I do enjoy the high-pitch funny voice of Venom in MVCI, an alternative voice patch is defenitely great!

yolomate wrote:
nice new hyper!! Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) 670481599

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 12:05 pm

i love your improvements ,thanks a lot but i prefer 1.0
about scarecrow add new intro style gas bottle ( after 0:53 ) i love that intro

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 8:22 pm

@Do Thi Fantastic job on this. Thanks for sharing. Another great update/edit. yes Can't wait to see what you do with Scarecrow Very Happy

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Very nice!  Would you be interested in having a voice patch recorded for it?  I'd be more than happy to offer my talents for the job...

@Midnight-Son is looking for a voice actor to finish up a project for Halloween possibly if you are interested...
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11870p15-did-someone-say-mmv-halloween-event-2018#142021
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 5:50 am

thatguy wrote:
@Do Thi Fantastic job on this. Thanks for sharing. Another great update/edit. yes Can't wait to see what you do with Scarecrow Very Happy

Thanks! Sadly, Scarecrow may have to wait a lot longer than other works of mine because I'm fairly busy with my IRL stuff now and I have some other projects that needs to be done first Razz

Shining wrote:
i love your improvements ,thanks a lot but i prefer 1.0
about scarecrow add new intro style gas bottle ( after 0:53 ) i love that intro

My bad, I forgot to make 1.0 version for this Venom. Will definitely notify you when the 1.0 version is available.
Also, I'm afraid that I can't make that intro as I don't have Crane's sprites for it. If anyone has Crane's spritesheet, feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 20th 2018, 8:06 pm

1.0 version is now available. Download link can be found in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)   Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang) Empty

Back to top Go down

Venom (Infinity) by DarkLuigi (edited by Mr.Giang)
Page 1 of 1