The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
The char do not move he slips Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
The char do not move he slips Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
The char do not move he slips Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
The char do not move he slips Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The char do not move he slips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugenman

Mugenman

The char do not move he slips Empty
PostSubject: The char do not move he slips   The char do not move he slips EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 1:44 pm

the char when it trasform he do not move the sprites are all correct help me to code this problem

link of char
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjowlo3r2c6f4h2/Goku+Tutorial.rar

Last edited by Mugenman on August 12th 2018, 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: The char do not move he slips   The char do not move he slips EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 2:20 pm

@Mugenman You want the blonde version to have motion while moving forward, like the black haired one, correct?

Mugenman wrote:

link of char
http://www.< >/file/rjowlo...u+Tutorial.rar

This link is broken :/   Please provide link so someone can take a look for you?

P.S. I replied in your other post in help section. Please reply if you still need help.
Back to top Go down
Mugenman

Mugenman

PostSubject: Re: The char do not move he slips   The char do not move he slips EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 3:06 pm

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Mugenman

Mugenman

PostSubject: Re: The char do not move he slips   The char do not move he slips EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 3:23 pm

thatguy wrote:
@Mugenman You want the blonde version to have motion while moving forward, like the black haired one, correct?

Mugenman wrote:

link of char
http://www.< >/file/rjowlo...u+Tutorial.rar

This link is broken :/   Please provide link so someone can take a look for you?

P.S. I replied in your other post in help section. Please reply if you still need help.

Yes
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: The char do not move he slips   The char do not move he slips EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 3:50 pm

OK I will take a look. probably something to do with triggering the variable for the secondary mode.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: The char do not move he slips   The char do not move he slips EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 5:28 pm

@Mugenman yes you need to build a complete system to change modes. I have a couple character downloads for examples posted below.

It seems like this WIP is just in the starting phase (with only 33 sprites added, and only a couple anims added). If this is your 1st WIP it is very ambitious to try and create a multi character in 1 as your first.

To make a 2 in 1 character can be very tricky even for the best creators, and can't be completely done (there are a few glitches that can't be worked out like being thrown). What you are trying to fix, can be fixed. You need to build the system of switching between the modes. My suggestion would be to look at how someone else has done it and and work from there.

Here are the parts you need:
1. You have to have a system in place to change to and from the other form (usually using a variable)
- you are using var(10) for this, but the system is not completely in place (see example characters)
- it is better to use an actual move rather than your taunt for this
-see below links for 2 character that have this type of advanced coding

2. You need to code individually each Variation of each anim within your CNS and Common1.CNS files
-looks like you have this for that move

3. You need to have each Variation coded into the AIR, and SFF file
-looks like you have this for that move

I do have a couple specific examples of where this is done fairly well. Please check out their code and how they implemented the other modes for tips.

Asccort's Ryu & Ken (2 in 1):
Code:
http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/load/0-0-1-1147-20

OmegaPsycho's Shang Tsung (10 in 1)   [remove space from "mugen archive" in link]:
Code:
https://mugen archive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=60272-shang-tsung-omegapsycho

Check the code from Ryu & Ken, and Shang Tsung for implementing the other mode. Remember there are parts in the CMD, the CNS, the common1.cns, and the -2.cns that all work hand in hand to make the code work.  There are a few different ways to implement this as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The char do not move he slips   The char do not move he slips Empty

Back to top Go down

The char do not move he slips
Page 1 of 1