The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters Empty
PostSubject: Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters   Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters EmptyApril 26th 2018, 11:55 pm

All Touhou characters were created By Zun All the Mugen Characters were coded by Ricepegion and All Mugen stages are coded by me
there will be more stuff to come but for now here some preview stages coded by me

Flower Field
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Grave yard

Bridge

the versus screen
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters   Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters EmptyApril 27th 2018, 8:03 am

Cool ... geek
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters   Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters EmptyApril 27th 2018, 11:42 am

Im not fan of that style of chars. But the Screenpack its BEAUTIFUL, and the dancing girl its hypnotic Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters 311127478  great job!!!
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters   Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters EmptyApril 27th 2018, 12:15 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Im not fan of that style of chars. But the Screenpack its BEAUTIFUL, and the dancing girl its hypnotic Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters 311127478  great job!!!
cheers thank you LESSARD !! Im doing for Midori Green she from Japan and she wanted to see me make a Touhou Game by using Ricepegion mugen character. I had to sit down with her and Collaborate with a lot the stuff. she cant code or make screen pack so I told her I dont mind helping her make this. and funny thing I dont normally make stuff for people. but she did help me a lot with so many of the sprite resources to make this happen Very Happy so her contribution did help a lot Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters 670481599 she also help me make the Japanese text logo and also Heka for helping me the VS logo as well
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters   Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters EmptyApril 27th 2018, 7:59 pm

it´s pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters   Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Touhou Mugen Kyou Coded by Me & Using Ricepigeon's Mugen Characters
Page 1 of 1