The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.

Go down 
+27
Navana
luthor60
yolomate
Ni lods
Mazemerald
Gabriel Hods
zombiebrock
alnyrd
Tsuyoi
Vamphyri
abnerrse4
ramongtg
ernes
MatreroG
LESSARD
NightDevil123
Fede X
Dj luke
plexo199
brucewayne74
skhsato123
Doom
thatguy
SIRALEXBABY
Shining
Mistah Jorge
Edroth
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ni lods

Ni lods

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 5:26 pm

yolomate wrote:
Wonderman by rozeros dedicated to Wonderbread  "mugen is...amazing, cool"and @Gabriel Hods & @Ni lods(see the last palette, boys!)
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Wonder10

go my post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Thanks!

Finally someone who recognized us.
And our work.
Back to top Go down
https://explorermindspage.blogspot.com.br/
yolomate

yolomate

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 5:52 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 5:53 pm

100000000000000000000000 thank you to all for your words!
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 6:37 pm

the best hermano
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 19th 2018, 1:25 pm

Guy Gardner by Erradicator and Tof  I only fixed some palettes(2) and created news. One palette dedicated for @luthor60   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Glguy210
go my post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum

Last edited by yolomate on July 19th 2018, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 19th 2018, 1:43 pm

yolomate wrote:
Guy Gardner by Erradicator and Tof  I only fixed some palettes(2) and created news. One palette dedicated for @luthor60   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Glguy210
go my post:

Interesting palettes ...and the last for luthor60 :perfect base for captain cold
Back to top Go down
luthor60

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 19th 2018, 3:24 pm

Amazing palettes! If there was an Oscar for palette creations, you would definitely win it, Yolomate! cheers
I especially love those Phoenix palettes, they look amazing!
Thank you so much for the Guy Gardner palettes, you are amazing my friend!!! clap
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 20th 2018, 11:00 pm

Really nice palettes!!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 2:44 pm

Phoenix by Gartanham original by Topper, edited by Cidlover1 this palettes and other are dedicated @luthor60 enjoy pal! now is Dagger!!
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Missma13
Quasar by bdcirck is now Justice! and other rare unpublished palette mine!
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Quasar15
go my post:
Back to top Go down
luthor60

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 6:32 pm

You are so talented monsieur Yolomate! And so jealous of you lol!

First time someone tries to make palettes for Dagger and wow, she looks sexy and shiny! This Phoenix base is very nice!   clap

As for the Quasar palettes, It's difficult to express my admiration in words. Justice is my favorite superhero (but not so famous as Spiderman etc hehe  New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 311127478 ), so it was a bit impossible to find him on mugen.   Crying or Very sad

Yolomate, you gave life to my hero, and you are my hero! Merci trop, mon ami!!!  New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599
cheers  cheers  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 22nd 2018, 11:01 am

luthor60 wrote:
You are so talented monsieur Yolomate! And so jealous of you lol!

First time someone tries to make palettes for Dagger and wow, she looks sexy and shiny! This Phoenix base is very nice!   clap

As for the Quasar palettes, It's difficult to express my admiration in words. Justice is my favorite superhero (but not so famous as Spiderman etc hehe  New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 311127478 ), so it was a bit impossible to find him on mugen.   Crying or Very sad

Yolomate, you gave life to my hero, and you are my hero! Merci trop, mon ami!!!  New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599
cheers  cheers  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
10000000000000000 thank you and you still enjoy here!! New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599 New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599 New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599 New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 23rd 2018, 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 EmptyJuly 23rd 2018, 2:10 pm

Nice paletes bro congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next