The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 10:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 5:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.

Go down 
+27
Navana
luthor60
yolomate
Ni lods
Mazemerald
Gabriel Hods
zombiebrock
alnyrd
Tsuyoi
Vamphyri
abnerrse4
ramongtg
ernes
MatreroG
LESSARD
NightDevil123
Fede X
Dj luke
plexo199
brucewayne74
skhsato123
Doom
thatguy
SIRALEXBABY
Shining
Mistah Jorge
Edroth
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 7th 2018, 11:20 am

alnyrd wrote:
yolomate wrote:
Psylocke by MSHR-DivineWolf is Jessica Cruz Green Lantern pals yolomate based idea by alnyrd(great idea pal!)

I created versions...one got skin and hair like anyrd  original palette I fixed the grey and white gloves and boots,  I fixed the uniform too.
the 2 version I put  more close to comic character,change the skin and hair too...enjoy!!!!

go my post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum

thankyou for sharing this fixed version of my palette here.

Doom wrote:

Interesante ... geek

Shining wrote:
wonderful... jessica cruz green lantern

LESSARD wrote:
Great idea of Jessica Cruz Green Lantern
thankyou guys Very Happy this palette was my first attempt, and @yolomate has been so generous fixing it Very Happy
Hi and WELCOME 100000000000000 thank you idea palette is great but my question is in the other forum I see the pics and shes got all green the powers,hypers etc but I put for first time the palettes and not got that!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 8th 2018, 12:28 pm

Bane by Ex-Inferis+Loganir
ok I hate the original Palettes, no all but almost....and created this( my wife and me watching "The Dark Knight Rises" and we talked about this Bane....old Bane.)
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Banepa10

go my post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 10th 2018, 12:31 am

Man Of Steel by Logansam my wife see this old palettes never released(she loves Superman and Henry Cavill...WTF??? New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 1340147569 New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 1340147569 ) and she says why no released this palettes...ok I fixed a little(no idea working fine) and changes some names and....
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Man_of10
go my post:
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 12th 2018, 7:59 pm

Quasar by bdcirck is Starboy Palettes dedicated for @Older Me
note: the first is older palette mine never released but in the second I put more fixed....
Starboy is a member of Legion of Superheroes by DC Comics.
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Quasar13

go my post:
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 12th 2018, 11:59 pm

every palette better than the each other.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 12:38 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
every palette better than the each other.
oh 10000000000000 thank you! Wink
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 17th 2018, 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 17th 2018, 8:30 pm

Wonderman by rozeros dedicated to Wonderbread "mugen is...amazing, cool"and @Gabriel Hods & @Ni lods(see the last palette, boys!)
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Wonder10

go my post:
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 2:18 am

Finally remembered my password ....Damn im proud of you ...you've gotten so good my friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Gabriel Hods

Gabriel Hods

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 11:22 am

yolomate wrote:
Wonderman by rozeros dedicated to Wonderbread  "mugen is...amazing, cool"and @Gabriel Hods & @Ni lods(see the last palette, boys!)
New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Wonder10

go my post:

Thanks Man,
its amazing !
I'm honored tears of joy tears of joy
Back to top Go down
https://explorermindspage.blogspot.com.br/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 12:50 pm

10000000000000000 thank you my master @zombiebrock and @Gabriel Hods I'm happy if you and the fans are happy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 4:10 pm

congrats these palettes are amazing!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.   New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Yolomate palettes part 2, Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the forum.
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next