The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate

Go down 
+11
empawk
DeleFresh
yolomate
malevka1
Staubhold
SIRALEXBABY
bam77
ROLEINMUGEN
JARRO77
Shining
brucewayne74
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Empty
PostSubject: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:18 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Finally my new legend char is here, and "Whatchoo Gonna Doooo when hulkmania will destroy all your mugen chars?".

As I usually say, I m not a great coder, but I try to improve using coding from other authors, so here my thanks:
-Yolomate for his great palettes, and for the idea for the proto-cannon (hyper suburban commando)
-Werewood for fixing some bugs
-Acey, because I used some of his Haggar moves
-Flavio Camarao, because his coding, help me to make coding for Macho Man Randy Savage
-Falchion22, because I used some of his coding for the Throws
-slam masters (capcom game) for the sprite base
-WWE (ex WWF) for their great legends
-Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage that gifted us great funny

why I choose Macho Man Randy Savage as the only striker?
Because hogan and ravage were best friends, and worked together also in tv shows like baywatch, but mainly as tag team called "the mega powers"
And why Mr. T?
Because they fought together at wrestlemania against Rowdy Piper, in Rocky 3 movie and in 2 A-Team episodes.

There are many easter eggs from hogan movies (suburban commando, no hold barred, rocky 3, a-team)

here the link, and a special santa clause palette for this event
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/0NTE4aaLei/hhogan_update_03-01-18.html

I'm a real american.......
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hagao_10

Whatchoo Gonna Doooo when hulkmania will destroy you?
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hagao_11

Here comes the pain, brother!!!!
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hhhcom10

Suburban Commando Hyper 1
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Subcom11

Suburban Commando Hyper 2
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hhhfh10

Macho Man Randy Savage
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Randy_10

from "suburban commando" the movie
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hh110

Hulking Up
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hh210

MR T is coming
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hh310

Leg drop of doom
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hh410

Hyper piledriver
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hh510

The Mega Powers, brother!!!!Ooooh, yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hh610

This chair could be a good weapon
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hh710

Special Christmas Pal
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Santa_10

and here the sprites for everyone want to make another wrestler char in an easy way
there are many inused sprites, and heads for create a separate macho man char
Sprites
Code:
https://www.4shared.com/photo/VHwkbO2zei/HHogan_Sprites.html
HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Hhogan10

Last edited by brucewayne74 on January 3rd 2018, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 2:45 am

Great release, thanks bruce
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 2:47 am

Oh Man you Breack the Mugen with this!!!!! Hulk Hogan you kidding me???? thanks really you are Awesome Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 3:10 am

I have been waiting for a good Hogan since 2007!!! Sinjce I entered mugen!

So thank you a lot sir!!!!!!!

That guy is already in my mugen!
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 3:15 am

Incredible how faithful is this char to the character, good matches that I will do with my warrior. thank you friend a great job.
clap
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 3:44 am

GREAT JOB..I FREAKIN LOVE HULK HOGAN..AND THE MACHO MAN,,THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE ..AND WERE TO GET MACHO MAN ..IS THERE A LINK..OR WIP,,HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Oh_yea10

Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 6:44 am

Repost from MFG...

This is really nice. I can see the dedication in this char. Great work.

Some quick feedback.

- Suburban Commando hyper... beam sound starts before the actual beam starts
- Mega Powers hyper... Macho Man should do a win animation if p2 gets koed and not just walk around
- typo in the readme... hypers Big Boot + Legdrop of Doom is done with D, DF, F, + PP and Super Piledriver with D, DB, B, + KK
- Big Boot + Legdrop of Doom hyper gives a small amount of power back

Suggestions...

- maybe use for Thunderlips pal some of his quotes from the movie and use only those as intros
Spoiler:

- same goes for the for NWO & Hollywood Hulk Hogan pals. Use Jimi Hendrixs Voodoo Child theme
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 6:47 am

simply awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 9:12 am

woow this a work of love! it's a incredible work with great sprites, ideas etc etc etc help between members etc  I like it much this char and put all my forces in the palettes(and ideas like the laser gun...brucewayne74: "help me Obi Wan Yolomate...You're my only hope." jokers laugh jokers laugh )
and Brucewayne74 work like a God!! 100000000000000 thank you all and all workin in this char and happy new year!!
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 10:06 am

Wow!! Played this and was amazed in only a few minutes! This is some incredible fan service in an already fun character!!

Well done!
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 10:23 am

The sprites look awesome, brother. Hulkamania is ready to run wild.

Someone share a video, please.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 2nd 2018, 11:20 am

Thanks ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 12:48 am

Thanks to all, there many hulkmania fans here, I didn't imagine all this love for this char

here the update thanks to Staubhold feedback

https://www.4shared.com/rar/0NTE4aaLei/hhogan_update_03-01-18.html

bam77 wrote:
Incredible how faithful is this char to the character, good matches that I will do with my warrior. thank you friend a great job.
clap

...yeah, and with rocky balboa you could use the second palette  HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate 670481599

Staubhold wrote:
- Suburban Commando hyper... beam sound starts before the actual beam starts:

FIXED

Staubhold wrote:
-Mega Powers hyper... Macho Man should do a win animation if p2 gets koed and not just walk around:

at the moment I can't do this, I must improve my knowledge in coding (gremlins has the same problem)

Staubhold wrote:
-typo in the readme... hypers Big Boot + Legdrop of Doom is done with D, DF, F, + PP and Super Piledriver with D, DB, B, + KK:

CORRECTED

Staubhold wrote:
-Big Boot + Legdrop of Doom hyper gives a small amount of power back:

FIXED

Suggestions...

Staubhold wrote:
-maybe use for Thunderlips pal some of his quotes from the movie and use only those as intros
Spoiler:

- same goes for the for NWO & Hollywood Hulk Hogan pals. Use Jimi Hendrixs Voodoo Child:

I know,I had the same ideas, but at the moment I m not able to do that, I must improve

yolomate wrote:
woow this a work of love! it's a incredible work with great sprites, ideas etc etc etc help between members etc  I like it much this char and put all my forces in the palettes(and ideas like the laser gun...brucewayne74: "help me Obi Wan Yolomate...You're my only hope." jokers laugh jokers laugh )
and Brucewayne74 work like a God!! 100000000000000 thank you all and all workin in this char and happy new year!!
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY]

and thanks to you and your pantience for with my several e-mails for more pals, I hope we could work together again for my next chars HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate 670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 3rd 2018, 10:26 am

Beautiful, great sprite editing, ideas, moves and overall. Gongratulations and thanks for share. HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate 670481599 HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate 670481599 HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate EmptyJanuary 5th 2018, 9:09 am

Whoa the legendary Hulk Hogan is here for everybody's MUGEN! HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Flexin11

HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Expend10

Thank you very much for your wonderful 2018 New Year MUGEN gift!  HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate 705151839

Just added your Hulk Hogan to the "2017 MMV Merry Christmas + 2018 Happy New Year Unofficial Event (WIP)" topic here  Arrow  : http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11044-2017-mmv-merry-christmas-2018-happy-new-year-unofficial-event-wip
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate   HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate Empty

Back to top Go down

HULKMANIA is HERE: Hulk Hogan by Brucewayne74 and Yolomate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next