The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
Darth Vader release - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Darth Vader release - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Darth Vader release - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Darth Vader release - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Darth Vader release

Go down 
+25
skhsato123
JeagerEX
shags2dope
thatguy
ryushirag
Werewood
REDBACKDEATH
mugreed
tony spector
ghost_rider
Shining
JARRO77
brucewayne74
Dj luke
crosspotts1.0
CAMARAO
Doom
Tsuyoi
kyoman
LESSARD
yolomate
chuchoryu
gartanham
animaraz
bam77
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Darth Vader release - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2018, 10:58 pm

it is dieing we here are what remains and we here will come back stronger then ever
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 2:02 am

Well it doesnt help that there has been alot of drama caused by certain members lately and with whats left i dont see this site lasting long ....sigh
Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 3:06 am

What if big corporations etc. who make fighting games or have rights to characters finding and trackdown them? or just offer a job.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 6:19 am

skhsato123 wrote:
Something strange is happening as if the community is really dying ... all great creators dissappear  Arkady , Bam , Volz
Is anyone noticed that too little or no comic chars come this event

We had been warning this since long time ago, but many people (specially here) never cared about it too much.
Now you guys understand?

Bam was a good promise in Mugen, had talent and was going the right way.

NEW LINK (by Yolomate):
Code:
https://www.4shared.com/zip/qtQJqsQ6ei/Darth_Vader.html
Darth Vader release - Page 3 Vader
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 6:49 am

Anybody know what is happening to bam please? Question

I was absent from the last few days..........and thank you all for providing the lost hyperlinks and pictures and some missing information.... Darth Vader release - Page 3 705151839

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, with the disappearance of volzzilla and Adminbot, and the other MMV admins/mods rarely do their admin/mod job (Doom has resigned as a MMV admin/mod & Arkady never replies to my PMs & Angelus_Silverhead is super busy with real life stuff, chuchoryu puts his main focus on MUGEN Making,...etc.), it seems that I am currently the only active MMV admin/mod that can take care of some MMV forum issues.... pale ......but I am also busy with everything here and there, so, if any MMV member(s) has some problem then please PM me, I will see what I can do for MMV folks.........but I cannot promise anything because I am not good at fixing problems (including my own problems)....... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 10:56 am

Werewood wrote:
Anybody know what is happening to bam please? Question

I was absent from the last few days..........and thank you all for providing the lost hyperlinks and pictures and some missing information.... Darth Vader release - Page 3 705151839

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, with the disappearance of volzzilla and Adminbot, and the other MMV admins/mods rarely do their admin/mod job (Doom has resigned as a MMV admin/mod & Arkady never replies to my PMs & Angelus_Silverhead is super busy with real life stuff, chuchoryu puts his main focus on MUGEN Making,...etc.), it seems that I am currently the only active MMV admin/mod that can take care of some MMV forum issues.... pale ......but I am also busy with everything here and there, so, if any MMV member(s) has some problem then please PM me, I will see what I can do for MMV folks.........but I cannot promise anything because I am not good at fixing problems (including my own problems)....... Embarassed

no idea scratch Bam77 not here and not other sites!!! No No
and I only reup the char in post before....see!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 8th 2018, 9:09 am

I think there has been a lot of talk and there is little information. I only know that Bam had important problems in his real life.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 8th 2018, 12:12 pm

Doom wrote:

I think there has been a lot of talk and there is little information. I only know that Bam had important problems in his real life.

I see.....thank you for the information.......hope bam can fix his real life problems as best as he is able to! Darth Vader release - Page 3 Prayin15
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
BlackStingeR

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 4:54 am

Broken Link(((
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 12:21 pm

@BlackStingeR For ease I have added 2 links to the first post of the thread.

This is a fantastic update and deserves to be shared. My only hope is that @Bam77 comes back with his other WIPs sometime in the future. I'm really looking forward to the other Star Wars, and Comic book characters he was making. His creations are always so original, and very well sprited and coded yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 7:17 pm

thatguy wrote:

This is a fantastic update and deserves to be shared. My only hope is that @Bam77 comes back with his other WIPs sometime in the future. I'm really looking forward to the other Star Wars, and Comic book characters he was making. His creations are always so original, and very well sprited and coded yes yes yes

This is a fantastic character for sure and I think he deserves to be post here (http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/index.html) for easier character access. It feels really weird that this section of MMV seems dead as it is full of dead links and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2018, 7:31 pm

Do Thi wrote:
thatguy wrote:

This is a fantastic character for sure and I think he deserves to be post here (http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/index.html) for easier character access. It feels really weird that this section of MMV seems dead as it is full of dead links and stuffs.

You are very correct. We are working on it Wink
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2018, 1:59 pm

thatguy wrote:

I'll be back ... maybe for Christmas santa  ... with some things, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2018, 2:07 pm

bam77 wrote:
thatguy wrote:

well then it will be a very Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2018, 2:20 pm

bam77 wrote:

That's the best news I've heard in a long time Very Happy

Even if not for Christmas as long as you come back Darth Vader release - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader release   Darth Vader release - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darth Vader release
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next