The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
Preview Darth Vader  Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Preview Darth Vader  Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Preview Darth Vader  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Preview Darth Vader  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Preview Darth Vader

Go down 
+6
CAMARAO
LESSARD
Werewood
Midnight-Son
yolomate
bam77
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bam77

bam77

Preview Darth Vader  Empty
PostSubject: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 8:36 am

Un poco de lo realizado con Darth Vader, originalmente un trabajo de AX que decidi terminarlo. Intente ponerme en contacto con el pero no pude, aunque luego me confirmaron que sus trabajos son de codigo abierto.Y por si os lo preguntais ,si, con Doomsday hice lo mismo aunque es una edicion sobre la edicion de GART asi que tendria que pedirle permiso a el si decidiera liberarlo. El screenpack es privado 100%.
----------------------------------------------
A bit of what was done with Darth Vader, an AX work that I decided to finish. I tried to contact him but I could not, although later they confirmed that his works are open source. And yes, yes, yes, yes, with, Doomsday, I did the same, although it's an issue about the GART edition, so they would have to ask his permission if he decides to release it. The screenpack is 100% private.
https://youtu.be/WIdtmBh-6JM
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 8:47 am

hola se ve grandioso ese Darth Vader clap clap clap (aunque la capa algo rígida, le falta mas movimiento) y podrias terminar tambien ese Batman animado que hizo Ax tambien ya que esta lindo pero quedó sin terminar y con muchas fallitas!otra el screenpack esta bueno pero yo necesitaria uno para unos 500 chars Wink jokers laugh jokers laugh

hi I see great this Darth Vader clap clap clap  ( but the cape so tough, need more motion) and you finish Batman animated series by Ax too, is nice char but unfinish with much bugs!!! another thing: the screenpack is great, I need one for 500 chars Wink jokers laugh jokers laugh

Last edited by yolomate on November 29th 2017, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 8:56 am

Looks good, but since i haven't really tried the original character i wouldn't know whats new and whats not but it looks good overall
Did you know that you could embed the youtube video int the topic by using the youtube icon in the message box, i think it could grab more attention if people could play it directly from here
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 8:58 am

bam77 wrote:
Un poco de lo realizado con Darth Vader, originalmente un trabajo de AX que decidi terminarlo. Intente ponerme en contacto con el pero no pude, aunque luego me confirmaron que sus trabajos son de codigo abierto.Y por si os lo preguntais ,si, con Doomsday hice lo mismo aunque es una edicion sobre la edicion de GART asi que tendria que pedirle permiso a el si decidiera liberarlo. El screenpack es privado 100%.
A bit of what was done with Darth Vader, an AX work that I decided to finish. I tried to contact him but I could not, although later they confirmed that his works are open source. And yes, yes, yes, yes, with, Doomsday, I did the same, although it's an issue about the GART edition, so they would have to ask his permission if he decides to release it. The screenpack is 100% private.

It is very good for you to have been trying to contact Ax in the 1st first place. Preview Darth Vader  670481599

Can't wait to seeing how you can bring us a more interesting Darth Vader! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 9:44 am

WOW!!! Really nice Sprite edit and good codding, the glowing ligthsaber fx and the Funny R2D2 Screaming intro. i cant wait. Keep on it Bro. Preview Darth Vader  670481599 Preview Darth Vader  670481599 Preview Darth Vader  670481599
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 10:27 am

Werewood wrote:
bam77 wrote:

It is very good for you to have been trying to contact Ax in the 1st first place. Preview Darth Vader  670481599

Can't wait to seeing how you can bring us a more interesting Darth Vader! cheers

me too!
Honestly this one is really good, I really like this darth vader

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 11:06 am

Looks very Good best of luck!!!! Preview Darth Vader  670481599 Preview Darth Vader  670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 12:31 pm

I love Darth Vader ... and Kylo ... Preview Darth Vader  311127478
Luck bro ... Preview Darth Vader  670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 2:27 pm

Wow, I love this Darth Vader and Doomsday is looking a lot
better too, Great Job on both characters Preview Darth Vader  670481599 Cool Very Happy

well done Bam77 clap clap and good luck with Darth Vader Preview Darth Vader  670481599  

also looking forward to him as well Preview Darth Vader  2800933067
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 2:29 pm

other dream is realizing?
i hope sunny and don t forget his breathe
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 11:43 pm

@yolomate
El tema de la capa es complicado pero intentare que se vea algo mas fluido, y sobre el screenpack el hecho de que sea privado es la complejidad de sus portraits , le puedes meter tantos chars como tu pc te deje, pero tienes que currartelo(trabajartelo) con los portraits.  Preview Darth Vader  670481599

@ Midnight-Son
Actually the char is new at 90%, if you compare it with the work of AX you will see that only the head is the same. On the subject of youtube did not know friend.  Preview Darth Vader  670481599

@ Shining
  He has his breathing, what happens is that it will not be heard in the video. yes  Preview Darth Vader  670481599

THANKS TO ALL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview Darth Vader    Preview Darth Vader  Empty

Back to top Go down

Preview Darth Vader
Page 1 of 1