The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Empty
PostSubject: I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize   I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize EmptyNovember 18th 2017, 2:11 pm

I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize! Idea

Sometimes when I try to post an image in my MMV posts, the image can be bigger/smaller than I want, and I have to resize it manually with my image editor before posting, which I think is very time-wasting, then I try to figure out how to resize posted images, and this is my result Arrow :

- original image sizes:  1280px x 680px => no resize
I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Mmv_po10

- original image sizes:  1280px x 680px => resized to 640px x 340px
I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Mmv_po10

- original image sizes:  1280px x 680px => resized to 320px x 170px

By using the "Switch Editor Mode" post function, you can switch to see your post in the forum post source code, then you can change the "Insert Image" source code from this Arrow :
Code:
[img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/96/21/32/mmv_po11.png[/img]
to this Arrow :
Code:
[img(396px,195px)]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/96/21/32/mmv_po11.png[/img]
* "(396px,195px)" can be any image sizes you want to resize your posted image! Wink

Please see this "Switch Editor Mode" sample image for a reference I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize 3876111886 :
I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Mmv_po11
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
yolomate

yolomate

I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize   I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize EmptyNovember 18th 2017, 6:12 pm

this great data!! 1000000000000000 thank you!!!! lol! I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize 670481599 I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize   I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize EmptyNovember 25th 2017, 4:11 pm

Oops sorry I forgot to mention the most important part Embarassed :

Code:
[img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/96/21/32/mmv_po11.png[/img]
Code:
[img(396px,195px)]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/96/21/32/mmv_po11.png[/img]

Normally you have to calculate or use some image editor to get the width:height aspect ratio when doing the posted image resizing.........like, get both 396px & 195px first and put them both in the [img], but with this little trick Arrow :

Code:
[img width="396"]blah blah blah...

You can just get the height aspect ratio 195px automatically, with just a desired resized width! I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize 978788824
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize   I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize Empty

Back to top Go down

I have found a way to let you easily resize posted images in your MMV posts, without any manual image resize
Page 1 of 1