The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black Vulcan Sprite Edit

Go down 
+6
yolomate
Mistah Jorge
Doom
animaraz
Shining
Eleazhar
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleazhar

Eleazhar

Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Empty
PostSubject: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 2:06 pm

Hi everyone, this is my edit of Black Vulcan. The original was made by cesarsombra. Here are some images. Feel free to tell me if there is any problem. Again, I did chance some powers  but, I was focus on the sprites.Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Hp11Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Mcp11Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Mp11Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Stand11Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Walk11Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Cambio11

This is the link:
Code:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/YcWmXpLKca/Black_Vulcan.html

Last edited by Doom on September 29th 2017, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove ad)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 3:13 pm

really interesting improvements Black Vulcan Sprite Edit 670481599
fantastic job !!! thanks friend
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 3:13 pm

Woooww!!! Amazing job men!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 3:37 pm

Looks very good ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 4:30 pm

Going to be honest here, first off you did great, you really did.
But there's still alot to change in this guy, like some animations feel very rough.
He has almost no voices what so ever, and when i say almost you are going to see why in my next point.
I remember a character from a mega man mugen project that black vulcan plays almost (if not actually exactly) like, that character is Elecman, if you don't know then you should try it out, this is his gameplay the voice of black vulcan's intro is even the same and aparently it's the only one he has, my point is, make changes on him, don't make him a sprite swap. that's like giving an orange to someone who wants a lemon, they are not the same thing...

But in the end: i know this is not you fault, you gave black vulcan a great look, that's awesome, but he still needs changes

Btw is it hard for you to make him lean backwards as his walking back animation? Or like make him turn around first?
That would be great
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 4:52 pm

great! now I download and try created new palettes!
Back to top Go down
Eleazhar

Eleazhar

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 5:52 pm

Yeah I never said that he is actually done. I'm still working on him and about the backwards I'm actually doing it now because I was trying him and that looks bad. About the coding with the sound I have to say that I don't know how to change that. Thanks for your comment, that way we can improve on this char and the game, which is the point
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 5:55 pm

Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Giphy
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 30th 2017, 4:20 pm

data: sometimes I play and MUGEN closed! no idea why! and you never respond me a question: I try created news palettes but no workin fine in all sprites....help me! Black Vulcan Sprite Edit 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Eleazhar

Eleazhar

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 30th 2017, 4:52 pm

Yolomate i really don't know what is wrong, if you can make the palettes will be awesome. I couldn't work on him today because of my studies. But I'll see if I can fix some sprites.. My point was to post it so people can try him and see what needs to be change.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptySeptember 30th 2017, 6:02 pm

is sad hear you not fix that problem, the sprites are nice and more fresh....some hyper need more works but anyway I wait new update!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 8:32 pm

You know your description of your problem isn't helping either, what were you doing? Who was/were the opppnent/s? any team mates?

Just simply telling mugen crashed (mugen closed all of sudden) is not enough, the creators need to know more details to know where to search for the problem to fix it
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 10:22 pm

all opnnts: hal jordan,batman, superman etc and no put news palettes no idea why
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 5:49 am

new look is fantastic, but need great improvments in coding
Back to top Go down
Eleazhar

Eleazhar

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 12:27 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:
new look is fantastic, but need great improvments in coding

You just got my point haha I just worked on the sprites because that´s what I know, and with "what I know" I mean what I´m actually learning, I´m new in this editing sprites thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Vulcan Sprite Edit   Black Vulcan Sprite Edit Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Vulcan Sprite Edit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next