The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 6:06 pm

WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Coollo15
WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Felicia-lp

she´s the only mvc2 character with a poor gameplay and limited,help us to bring out felicia for the mugen community.

It´s time for any creator to make a good version of Felicia in MVC style.
maybe REDHOT or Shinzankuro brings out her soon,but anyway this female chars has not a good version with 6 buttons and the complete moveset like mvc2.
this char were unvalorized until now and needing to gain a mvcish version,i hope the mugen community can to request her soon.

WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Ffe10WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Mvc2-felicia

meanwhile we are cheering for this wait to end....she is lovely and very funny to play.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 6:19 pm

make this mugen topic grows up and support us in this quest for the convertion about felicia in mvc style.

thanks!!! WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! 670481599 WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! 670481599 WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Edroth

Edroth

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! EmptyAugust 16th 2017, 10:40 pm

Mazemerald wrote:

WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Coollo15
WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Felicia-lp

she´s the only mvc2 character with a poor gameplay and limited,help us to bring out felicia for the mugen community.

It´s time for any creator to make a good version of Felicia in MVC style.
maybe REDHOT or Shinzankuro brings out her soon,but anyway this female chars has not a good version with 6 buttons and the complete moveset like mvc2.
this char were unvalorized until now and needing to gain a mvcish version,i hope the mugen community can to request her soon.

WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Ffe10WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Mvc2-felicia

meanwhile we are cheering for this wait to end....she is lovely and very funny to play.

Agree with you, in fact, all the Darkstalkers characters are underrated and almost forgotten, maybe someday...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! EmptyAugust 17th 2017, 7:09 am

Yeah ... I really like this kitty ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! EmptyAugust 18th 2017, 10:04 pm

i found a version of felicia with 4 buttons,and with 2 hypers,but the gameplay is crashed.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! EmptyOctober 13th 2017, 10:24 pm

I really looking for a good felicia in mvc style,but it´s a hard task.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! EmptyOctober 19th 2017, 8:34 pm

i hope a great version of this char in 2018......

i am a lucky boy, i have been suggesting great creations to many creators and the mugen community always gains a excellent char.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!!   WE NEED A GOOD MVC FELICIA VERSION FINALLY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1