The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
koopa901

koopa901

Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! Empty
PostSubject: Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!   Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! EmptyApril 30th 2013, 11:25 pm

I've noticed that there's several different iron man releases in the mugen community, all with unique game play and abilities (hats off to the creators/editors love you guys work), but there's no up to date or edited war machine (beside ghetto war machine lol)....The one @ scruffies, I don't think it's ever gonna get released....but anyways I wanna attempt to edit/customize a warmachine for mugen.....I have very little spriting skills hence the hazmat I posted I will take any help/tips/info.....thanks
Here's a sprite I was playing around with....stupid iPhone won't let me post like how I want....

https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/17/85/79/22/image10.jpg
Back to top Go down
REDBACKDEATH

PostSubject: Re: Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!   Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! EmptyMay 1st 2013, 12:14 am

You should change his stance abit but good concept.
There was one nearly fully finished by scruffydragon creators but was never released(shame)maybe one day.

Well good luck and hope we do get to see a real modified version of warmachine sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!   Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! EmptyMay 1st 2013, 11:32 am

I'm sure it won't be held forever, remember how long Ultron took Very Happy

The creator is probably still preoccupied with his pocket marvel vs dc game.

He occasionally also codes other creator's sprites so there are just a lot of factors.

Its likely just horribly delayed but I am sure it will get released eventually. I'm betting his Batman will also see the light of day at some point to.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!   Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! EmptyMay 1st 2013, 12:07 pm

I think he will release one day, maybe in the middle or at the end of the year who knows, I read that there would be an event scruffy, Particularly I would never do a char that was already in progress even when the char has high quality code and design
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
dev

PostSubject: Re: Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!   Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! EmptyMay 1st 2013, 12:08 pm

I don't think they will do an Event. Maybe a Pocket char event.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!   Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! EmptyMay 1st 2013, 12:19 pm

yes, I read only a portion of this post, but I believe this warmachine can be released at some point in his last video he was very well
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!   Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron man....iron man.......iron man.....but no war machine!!!
Page 1 of 1