The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
retirament for little time... - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
retirament for little time... - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
retirament for little time... - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
retirament for little time... - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

retirament for little time...

Go down 
+13
skhsato123
GTAGuy
volzzilla
LESSARD
Mistah Jorge
spidergoku
Werewood
Mazemerald
Yunnin
Doom
shanri
Shining
chuchoryu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

retirament for little time... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2017, 8:24 am

i am so sorry for what happened to you and i'll be thinking of you hoping that you feel better.

but so you know, just because you are not creating now does not mean you can't be a part of the forum community. many people some times think that because not creating for mugen, can't post. i didn't want you (or anyone else) thinking that.

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2017, 8:45 am

Please get well soon.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2017, 3:18 am

Thakns everyone!day ago the pain is gone but the hio and my right foot are not heal full completely, they need some time for recover I dont know how many time but I hope in some weeks I can sit myself for work the mugen stuff I have

Here I post my recover proggress for not to worry much about me bros, see you soon and...

More to come...
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2017, 5:20 am

volzzilla wrote:
i am so sorry for what happened to you and i'll be thinking of you hoping that you feel better.

but so you know, just because you are not creating now does not mean you can't be a part of the forum community. many people some times think that because not creating for mugen, can't post. i didn't want you (or anyone else) thinking that.

I hope you a complete recovery soon
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2017, 6:17 am

Thanks for the info. All of us wish you a speedy recovery, friend. yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2017, 7:59 am

Take your time bro. the most important its your health. You will know when you get ready retirament for little time... - Page 2 670481599 retirament for little time... - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
rjplayer

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2017, 1:08 pm

Good luck with the recovery.
Hope you're on your feet soon.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 10:56 pm

Thanks everyone! today is night 10 pm mexico hour, I cant sleep for the broken bone I aproaching for tell yours, in august I delay the SF4 mugen you know I need to recover, but when I an sit myself I working all at 100% to finish the sTREET fIGHTER 4 MUGEN, tEKKEN MUGEN, MKvsSF and much more chars of everyone including animated episodes comming 3 in august

So see you in some time more bros

More to come...
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2017, 11:52 pm

You stay there and give yourself a Season-Off...you really deserve R & R, WE will always be here to wait for your recovery and return, both in the physical and mental revitalize...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 11th 2017, 8:52 pm

demunlawin wrote:
You stay there and give yourself a Season-Off...you really deserve R & R, WE will always be here to wait for your recovery and return, both in the physical and mental revitalize...  
Thanks bro! now my bone of my hip are more better but I need to take some time more of recover time, dont worry my bro help me today to rcord a video

some of what I work and some of what comes, a little taste thinsg to come in the end of this month and beginning september, including some of the commision chars by 2 camarades here in the forum, only little time more, I try to add videos...well my brother Render record the videos and upload in my channel

See you soon!...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 11th 2017, 9:37 pm

all the best from me to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2017, 8:21 pm

I just saw this! Hope you are doing well, chuchoryu! Keep on recovering and getting better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: retirament for little time...   retirament for little time... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

retirament for little time...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2