The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Back again for the 4th time Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Back again for the 4th time Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Back again for the 4th time Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Back again for the 4th time Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Back again for the 4th time

Go down 
+15
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
tordello89
flammableking
Erroratu
Midnight-Son
E.nigma
JARRO77
BlueSpiderX
DANY (spider boy)
rodrigue
Red Hood
UltimateHulk
JEDDragon
Ax
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Back again for the 4th time Empty
PostSubject: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 1:41 pm

My PC won't boot up. It seems it might have a hardware or software failure so I can't touch any of my stuff on there, luckily I posted almost everything I ever worked on out here so I didn't lose anything really except for maybe 1-3 little sprite edits.

I don't know how long I'll be offline, I'm using another PC in a nearby location. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new PC and somehow recover my data. It may not happen soon either, I may very well be out for at least a few months because I really can't spare cash right now, I'm sorta paying something for someone Sad 

@RED HOOD,

I gave you a beta just this last week, could you please post it so everyone can get a copy. I need to make sure that you don't have the only copy in existence lol

But

I need it to be backed up and the best way for that is if everyone can get it to save for me Back again for the 4th time 311127478 

I was going to save this for the Month Of Madness event but under the circumstances I think it would be best to make sure it's available now.

BYE! kirby

Last edited by Ax on May 9th 2014, 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 1:51 pm

i see that sucks well best of luck dude.
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
UltimateHulk

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:31 pm

Maybe god is giving you a sign Ax Smile
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 2:51 pm

okay, i will post it next week, gonna settle the portrait problem tomorrow. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 12:49 am

done
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:30 am

we will miss you ax
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 3:53 am

first flemblembling and then ax WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 5:40 am

DANY (spider boy) wrote:
first flemblembling and then ax WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?
No need to panic, It's just a set back, a small set back. I'll be back, you'll see Back again for the 4th time 670481599 

@RED HOOD,

Thx, I wish I would have been able to save this for the next event but under these circumstances I am glad that a copy still lives and didn't end up getting completely lost forever Laughing 

Even if I am unable to recover my PC. this is just fine since this was the last thing I worked on completely. This is the first time I don't regret having a PC failure, thank goodness I was able to give out a few copies to some people out here. That's the best part about sharing, free backup, keep nothing for yourself Smile And share everything! cheers 
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 5:43 am

Goodbye, man. You're the first guy who replied my post the first time i joined Multiverse. Thanks, we'll miss a good creator like you. tears of joy 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 5:45 am

i hope you come back soon Ax, i love your works!! best of luck Man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 7:16 am

Thanks, you're all great members Back again for the 4th time 670481599 

FYI for anyone out here who is curious,'

I am now working from an old cracked and scrambled laptop screen that I have hooked up into a tv screen. I'm typing all of this with no chair or mouse anda keyboard with missing and broken keys in a scorching hot and very small room Back again for the 4th time 2399657483 

LOL

Sorry if I am unable to respond to anyone's pms and request at the moment. I'm still trying to figure out a temporary solution so at least I can try and post a comment at least every couple of days if I can.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 10:26 am

i will finish two face for you Back again for the 4th time 670481599 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:08 pm

RED HOOD wrote:
i will finish two face for you Back again for the 4th time 670481599 
this is a great news Very Happy , hope yuo finish him soon!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 2:44 pm

I do hope it's the new one and not the old one tongue Well make sure you finish your wips first. My stuff will get handled eventually so no one should worry about it. It will get done, but I will appreciate progress on it. Many have helped me in the past and it looks very good to, even better than what I can do in many case! Surprised

BTW I found a mouse, so i may be able to work, just nothing on what I was doing currently.

Maybe I can do some new wips?
Back to top Go down
E.nigma

E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 2:46 am

i suggest "he man"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back again for the 4th time   Back again for the 4th time Empty

Back to top Go down

Back again for the 4th time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next