The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars

Go down 
4 posters

how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading stle chars.
yes
how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars I_vote_lcap100%how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
no
how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars I_vote_lcap0%how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars Empty
PostSubject: how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars   how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars EmptyJune 13th 2017, 12:21 am

you know I always  want to do my own version of the copcom  style spites but been getting a hard time to really do anything lately.
so I this not really full game. but more like a making chars for the sake of making chars so the roster is huge and infinite

though intend to go by roster and series

also want to basically do Marvel and DC chars I'll take requests don't expect a fast char I do have a lot of chars at moment I owe.
I was thinking now of just making the comic book shading my own style of chars as appose to the other chars just to help the other guys char ideas
and do this like some sort of personal line up. this dose mean like remaking chars the been made by others but seeing this own art and code it could
be my style and done with new moves and stuff. so let me know what think and any ideas C&C is welcome. Very Happy

Edit: on side note this I decided to turn this into a full game but with the same rules as Gundam War (though based on the capcom game play style true to the chars abilities instead )

on extra note I call it Multiverse after a Unreal engine 4 game I plan to make and sell.
so far any chars up for the making in this Mugen version.

most likely though I'll releasing stuff in infinite waves, by 5 different series per wave and 10 chars (though not all fully at once Razz) in roster per series.
example

Wave 1:

Spider man series
Final Fantasy series
Halo series
SoulCalibur series
Tekken series
streetFighter series

Wave 2 continue or make a new series to replace with in the of 5. (mostly likely making all known chars form that series don't expect every damn one. that what the request a char is for. ) but 100% chance of doing the most popular chars in the wave,series,roster. or most ask for

when I list it you request after words but as soon as the pole is done in 10 days seen some already have I'll take your current requests and add them in to the first wave

so like this wave 1 ,5 series, 10 chars per series, then chars on requests list

Last edited by JEDDragon on June 13th 2017, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
rj10018576

PostSubject: Re: how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars   how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars EmptyJune 13th 2017, 12:37 am

If you're taking requests here's chars that I would most like to see Mugenized properly.

Ben Reilly Spiderman
Scarlet Spider
Havok (X-Factor Outfit)
Master Mold
Nimrod
Mr Sinister
Winter Soldier
Erradicator
Cyborg Superman
Superman Blue/Red
Whiplash
Kaine(Marvel)
Doc Ock
Doppelganger
The Riddler
Two-Face
Mr Freeze
Kalibak
General Zod
Daken
Ra's Al Ghul
Morbius
Iron Monger
Classic Aquaman
80s Sabretooth
80s Brown Attire Wolverine
Classic Dick Grayson Robin
Nightwing
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars   how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars EmptyJune 13th 2017, 1:39 am

kk I'll try something as soon as a can Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars   how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars EmptyJune 13th 2017, 2:33 am

I'd like to see some DC characters as they are a few that are well made as oppose to many Marvel characters.

I'll send you the link to some but they could definitely use some updates. These are just a few from my personal list for MVC style:

Doomsday
General Zod
Black Lightning how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars Black10
Bronze Tiger
Cheetah
non hook hand/short hair Aquaman
Amazo
Red Tornado
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars   how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars EmptyJune 13th 2017, 5:20 am

I gave my vote to "yes" yes

Too bad my Marvel Shading knowledge and experience are very little, I will just leave it to other MMV'ers for their cool recommendations! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars   how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars Empty

Back to top Go down

how many of you guys want to see Marvel shading style chars
Page 1 of 1