The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
returnOfTank402

returnOfTank402

STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... Empty
PostSubject: STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE ....   STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... EmptyJune 30th 2020, 10:45 pm

ANYONE HAVE LEGIT WORKING LINKS TO CHARS LIKE Street Fighter 1 Lee CVS BY CHUCHORYU AND OTHER CHARS FROM SF1 UPDATED IN THIS SPRITING STYLE? ALL LINKS IM FINDING ARE DOWN OR AT MUGENSITES THAT WANT ME TO UPLOAD OR POST SHIT TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE CHARACTERS AND I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO HOST STUFF TO BE ABLE TO USE A CHARACTER THAT SAID SITE DOESNT OWN.LMFAO
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE ....   STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE .... EmptyJuly 3rd 2020, 1:36 pm

returnOfTank402 wrote:
ANYONE HAVE LEGIT WORKING LINKS TO  CHARS LIKE  Street Fighter 1 Lee CVS BY CHUCHORYU AND OTHER CHARS FROM SF1 UPDATED IN THIS SPRITING STYLE? ALL LINKS IM FINDING ARE DOWN OR AT MUGENSITES THAT WANT ME TO UPLOAD OR POST SHIT TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE CHARACTERS AND I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO HOST STUFF TO BE ABLE TO USE A CHARACTER THAT SAID SITE DOESNT OWN.LMFAO

I have all of them in my roster, in fact im making my own version of RETSU. Maybe you want to take a look.

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t13798-wip-retsu-by-lessard-1st-video-preview

I will share the links for the chuchoryu chars if you are still interested.

Take care.
Back to top Go down

STREET FIGHTER 1 CHARS REDONE LIKE SF3 ART STYLE ....
Page 1 of 1