The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday

Go down 
+19
exit370
carpa5
warecus
skhsato123
ernes
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Renz Tosaka
ParaDo0x
Werewood
LESSARD
Predator
SIRALEXBABY
JARRO77
Doom
WADEPOOL
volzzilla
MatreroG
Dark Rider
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
INfiniteSpid3r

INfiniteSpid3r

Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2017, 4:53 pm

...His A.I. stills sucks, did the URL change which made me download the old version?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2017, 5:31 pm

Trolls will be trolls
Awesome release dark rider
had this sprite style only fitted mine in that old presentation spritesheet i got from ya long ago
if you plan on releasing an update let* me know if you want to do interactive intros
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2017, 9:35 pm

INfiniteSpid3r wrote:
...His A.I. stills sucks, did the URL change which made me download the old version?

Can you make better A.I.? Probably not, but if you can why not offer to help instead of complaining? Probably because you suck.
(See, anybody can troll Twisted Evil , but not everyone can make a character).

BTW - Ghost Rider is well done, certainly can be improved here and there, but a nice update (if I didn't already say it).
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2017, 11:00 pm

Midnight-Son wrote:
Trolls will be trolls
Awesome release dark rider
had this sprite style only fitted mine in that old presentation spritesheet i got from ya long ago
if you plan on releasing an update let* me know if you want to do interactive intros

Hello friend, I'm still planning on our interactive intros but still I have to make an Update on this character ....... anyway I'll let you know if there is already schedule of new update on my character so that we can create the interactive intros by the way its very nice to speak with you again its been quite a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 11th 2017, 11:13 pm

DeleFresh wrote:
INfiniteSpid3r wrote:

Can you make better A.I.? Probably not, but if you can why not offer to help instead of complaining?  Probably because you suck.

BTW - Ghost Rider is well done, certainly can be improved here and there, but a nice update (if I didn't already say it).

Thank you Friend Smile
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2017, 4:19 am

Hey, i see new stance for Son of Lucifer?, sorr i dont remeber his name-))
I like this and wait news about him)
And hey, i f you will be update GR, just reading GR vs HULK, you can find new ideas for hypers=)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2017, 3:44 pm

INfiniteSpid3r wrote:

Yo your Join date was 2017-04-17 and your 1st first post was not looking so friendly........ Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2017, 12:07 am

ParaDo0x wrote:
Hey, i see new stance for Son of Lucifer?, sorr i dont remeber his name-))
I like this and wait news about him)
And hey, i f you will be update GR, just reading GR vs HULK, you can find new ideas for hypers=)

I have a new Idea of hyper for him but its still just a concept i'll be working on him soon Smile
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 15th 2017, 9:05 am

Dark Rider wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:
INfiniteSpid3r wrote:

Can you make better A.I.? Probably not, but if you can why not offer to help instead of complaining?  Probably because you suck.

Thank you Friend Smile

No problem, I was a doubter of this WIP when you announced it, but you more than proved me wrong! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday   Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Rider Update for MMV Bday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3