The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Fulgore Released - Page 2 Emptyby DeleFresh Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Fulgore Released - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Fulgore Released - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Fulgore Released - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fulgore Released

Go down 
+15
carpa5
Fede X
Predator
Shining
Angelus_Silverhead
spidergoku
BlackStingeR
nedflandeurse
volzzilla
Renz Tosaka
skhsato123
CARNAGE777
Werewood
Doom
Fabry Taz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Fulgore Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 8:39 am

He is BADASS. Perfect job. Especially for guest in the world of MK. He reminds me a cyborg from Lin Kuei.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 11:55 am

yeaaaahhh ...i would all KI characters...thanks for fulgore
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 12:27 pm

Yo your computer problem is fixed now right? Question

I like your Fulgore's machine gun special and hyper very much! Fulgore Released - Page 2 Free-h15
Well, congratulations to your special MUGEN treat to the MMV's 5th Birthday Event! Fulgore Released - Page 2 Toyou10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2017, 12:40 pm

Looks really cool, thanks for release. I hope that you solved the problem with the computer.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 9:27 am

Is very nice his fulgore friend, the only thing I do not like is his stance. It should be more natural, if you want I can change it, the rest is perfect .... thanks for sharing with this community

Es muy agradable su fulgore amigo, lo unico que no me gusta es su estance. Deberia ser mas natural, si usted lo desea se la puedo cambiar, lo demas es perfecto....gracias por compartir con esta comunidad
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 6:28 am

fabry im with you you make a beatiful work please stay with us dont matter what happend in MA all we need you here this fulgore is amazing bro i hope you can bring to mugen a thunder from this serie too well please dont go we need you here
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 7:07 am

Thanks to all of you for the support, I will try to update Fulgore soon Fulgore Released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 2:38 pm

Thanks fabrytaz. Awesome job on the sprites/moves. Just waiting on the finisher to be added Wink Glad to hear you will be updating this Smile
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 3:10 pm

try to match some of Fulgore's moves from killer instinct 2 try downloading KI2 Fulgore for mugen and see his animations and moves
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2017, 8:05 am

CVS Artist wrote:
try to match some of Fulgore's moves from killer instinct 2 try downloading KI2 Fulgore for mugen and see his animations and moves

I once asked about that before, and Fabry Taz already mentioned his 2D Fulgore style is not based on KI/KI2 source game, perhaps we should respect Fabry Taz's MUGEN ideas........... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 10:05 am

Great character, but I don't see a link. Have I missed something? Good work on the character. Thanks very much for the share.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 10:27 am

exit370 wrote:
Great character, but I don't see a link. Have I missed something? Good work on the character. Thanks very much for the share.

In the Youtube Fabry´s page its the link... Fulgore Released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 12:48 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
I don't think I'm going to update Fulgore for lack of time .... Spidergoku i don't understanding,do you want to make a Fulgore update ?? scratch scratch scratch
only hyper i can sprite is ki2 one or Killgore's

Fulgore Released - Page 2 Hqdefault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulgore Released   Fulgore Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fulgore Released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2