The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:52 am

» Link Release
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 1:41 am

» Daredevil #71 - The Owl's Stronghold!
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:24 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 10:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika

Go down 
+23
nedflandeurse
mulambo
pockydeluxe1
thatguy
volzzilla
lordzeus1
LoKoLoKo
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
Doom
Navana
GTAGuy
spawn
chuchoryu
Afterthought
Mazemerald
Werewood
TheRedBeast
Bull Demon
demunlawin
LESSARD
skhsato123
CARNAGE777
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyApril 23rd 2019, 9:48 am

i have no idea how you do the things you do chuchoryu Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2019, 2:04 am

volzzilla wrote:
i have no idea how you do the things you do chuchoryu Smile
its easy, full game from Arika Street Fighter EX only adding the Arika characters, no one from Street Fighter for this other game

The News!

The next pacth is some downgraade, I delete all SFEX chars by Armin Iuf, because I starting to re-done they in the CvS2 graphics, for now the rosters are in 15 characters and the first game have 22

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Cv-S-Ace-by-chuchoryu

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2019, 4:04 pm

ace looks great chuchoryu Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2019, 7:49 pm

Ace is looking nice Chuchoryu

Thanks for sharing the progress yes
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyMay 16th 2019, 9:47 pm

ace looks very nice....it's good to know you are making new sfex chars with your style.
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyMay 17th 2019, 5:55 pm

You are a legend, Bro!
Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyJune 5th 2019, 10:35 am

looks interesting, but I think it needs some pixel-to-pixel work in his standing animations. It looks too clear that his separated parts (arms, legs, etc..) are just moved up and down (while the clothing or other parts don't seem to be influenced by the movement of the body parts... and they should a bit).
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyJuly 20th 2019, 12:35 am

Hello Paisanos! so long time (again) I not add info or other stuff, so Im here again, now again I repair the PC and I hope now everone bring help adding donations to me, whit this I can fix more faster my PC for bring more Mugen stuff for everyone

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Cv-S-Ace-by-chuchoryuhttps://mega.nz/#!vWQW2aKI!fjmWPdI7UneNfQvdtMlWz6Yb7fFmzEgwh-wsnZwB0Os

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyDecember 13th 2020, 8:30 pm

Some news about this project, Chuchoryu?
I'm curious to see how Fighting Ex Layer Version of Sharon would be in 2D.

Please, keep us infoirmed of the progress and WIP!
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 8:54 pm

dude aren't you making too many things at the same time ?
shouldn't it be better to do one thing at a time (at least it goes right) ?
you got much talent, but you should learn how to focus on one project at a time, imho, that's actually how things get really done... unless it bores you so much, of course (can't blame you if quantity matters more than quality nowadays, it's normal obsession)

I don't want to sound like a p.o.s. but honestly I'm not digging this " I did it before anyone else" competitive attitude of sort. Kinda ruins the fun... (or is it the fun itself actually ? scratch )
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 9:00 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
Some news about this project, Chuchoryu?
I'm curious to see how Fighting Ex Layer Version of Sharon would be in 2D.

Please, keep us infoirmed of the progress and WIP!
Yes so long time I no put news here, I have 3 extra characters but when I release the Demo of Power Rangers I can show the Fighting EX Layers Mugen again all retouched for re-play it
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 9:04 pm

mulambo wrote:
dude aren't you making too many things at the same time ?
shouldn't it be better to do one thing at a time (at least it goes right) ?
you got much talent, but you should learn how to focus on one project at a time, imho, that's actually how things get really done... unless it bores you so much, of course (can't blame you if quantity matters more than quality nowadays, it's normal obsession)

I don't want to sound like a p.o.s. but honestly I'm not digging this " I did it before anyone else" competitive attitude of sort. Kinda ruins the fun... (or is it the fun itself actually ? scratch )
Yes I rushed o much this project around 3 years ago, now as you said Im concentrating in one by one project at the time now I done Power Ranger

first Demo more better than this Fighting EX Layers, so when I done this demo I can continue bloody roar and Fighting EX Layers I have 3 extra characters for this game, you not sounds rude is a good point of view because in the past I rushed so many sprites and project now I watch and retouch many times one sprites for bring more better quality in animations, details, codes and all in my mugen stuff for this reason the works take little more time for be more playables

mulambo likes this post

Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 9:15 pm

No matter how much characters or updates you make, as long as you are happy and inspired you are in doing mugen, I will patiently wait and support you by way of coding and frankenspriting...keep your spirit up chuchoryu-sama!
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 11:32 pm

demunlawin wrote:
No matter how much characters or updates you make, as long as you are happy and inspired you are in doing mugen, I will patiently wait and support you by way of coding and frankenspriting...keep your spirit up chuchoryu-sama!
I second you on this.
I see mugen as a hobby, so the first rule I follow is 'be happy with whatever you make and do'. As long as chucho-san is happy (without offending others), do/make things you like.
AFAIK, chucho-san makes a lot of chars, (while, to be honest, the gameplay is different from my taste. I'm more of MVCish gameplay), and from what I see, chucho-san allows others to edit his works (with proper credit, ofc).
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 21st 2021, 10:31 pm

More to come... samus

Mr.Ketchup and atlant like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next