The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika

Go down 
+23
nedflandeurse
mulambo
pockydeluxe1
thatguy
volzzilla
lordzeus1
LoKoLoKo
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
Doom
Navana
GTAGuy
spawn
chuchoryu
Afterthought
Mazemerald
Werewood
TheRedBeast
Bull Demon
demunlawin
LESSARD
skhsato123
CARNAGE777
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2017, 6:12 pm

Hello camarades! Im here returning...not full recover but more better, today I bring this game, very BETA but playable ist what I working the last 3 month ago, but you know I have an accident but here is it this demo, when I recover myself I can work in the upgrade of this, Arika Company see this one and they like it, its true this happens 3 days ago Arika Games want this Game Full

Fighting Layers:  -https://www.sendspace.com/file/jmpbpk

More to come...

Suport me and Paypal for more content like this: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 4:53 pm

Hello camarades! long time I no add here some stuff, but I working all the stuuf for more better stuff so enjoy the new one

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Shaodowgeist_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Shaodowgeist_by_chuchoryu2Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Shaodowgeist_by_chuchoryu3

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2018, 10:32 pm

Hello Paisanos, I have bad news in my brother is very sick the reason I no enter to forums I take care of him but a promise is a promise here the games I made for everyone here

Fighting Layers EX: https://www.sendspace.com/file/1zj84j
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Allen_Snider_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Bloody_Hokuto_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Darun_Mister_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Hayate_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Hokuto_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Kairi_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Shadowgeist_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Shin_Kairi_by_chuchoryu

More to come..
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2018, 12:08 pm

i like it so much...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2018, 12:40 am

Afterthought wrote:
I realize this isn't exactly the right topic, but since my question is related to your work I figured I can ask here: is Poison ever going to be completed? And any other older characters you started for that matter?
I see this today bro, very long ago you put this so let me give an answer, yes Poison and much of the street fighterd comming all new, please you can see more in this street fighter topics bro

In other news, I re-done much of the street fighter chars, Tekken and Mortal Kombat so I did the "Fighting Layers EX Mugen" recently the Demo 2, but now I working in something more beautyfull for yours adding the new EC Layers on the mugne here the sample of what I working for
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Pullum_Purna_by_chuchoryu
Pullum Purna is one of the favorites and I want her in the new style, so vote for more new look

More to come...
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2018, 5:53 am

Me Likey your Pullum Purna look!!!!
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 9th 2018, 11:57 am

Your version of Pullum look beautiful. I can wait!!!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2018, 12:36 am

LESSARD wrote:
Your version of Pullum look beautiful. I can wait!!!
very very soon is comming bro I finish the animated stance
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Pullum_Purna_by_chuchoryu

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 2:38 pm

so soon Pullum and Darun are in the Demo #3 of Fighting Layers EX mugen so here a little sample of the colors
Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Pullum_Purna_by_chuchoryuFighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Cv_S_Darun_Mister_by_chuchoryu
opinions or stage help are wellcome to this game bros
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 3:28 pm

Genial, en mi opinion, ya que los dos son hindues, puedes utilizar el stage de "Dhalsim, Elephant Festival" hecho por Mazemerald alias Capcomnator, de hecho estoy haciendo un edit para alargar el stage, corregir unos deltas, paletas, agregar zoom y otros detalles.  Pronto lo compartire...
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 4:09 pm

Nice. What about Ace? He's missing from this series.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 5:14 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Genial, en mi opinion, ya que los dos son hindues, puedes utilizar el stage de "Dhalsim, Elephant Festival" hecho por Mazemerald alias Capcomnator, de hecho estoy haciendo un edit para alargar el stage, corregir unos deltas, paletas, agregar zoom y otros detalles.  Pronto lo compartire...
suena muy bien ya que el demo 3 esta cercas y tendra varias cosas nuevas sin duda y con ese stage sera aun mejor
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2018, 5:24 pm

Andywho wrote:
Nice. What about Ace? He's missing from this series.
yes I working on him you know exist 2 Ace one using moves from all cast of the game and the second whit his normal moves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika   Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting Layers EX Mugen Edition!!!! 20 years of Arika
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next