The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
the return of kyo ,mod demo. Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
the return of kyo ,mod demo. Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
the return of kyo ,mod demo. Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
the return of kyo ,mod demo. Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the return of kyo ,mod demo.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyo83

kyo83

the return of kyo ,mod demo. Empty
PostSubject: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 1:48 pm

Hello, I'm back kyo83, I'm the creator of many mods that fact:

I am the author:

the return of kyo-demo
the vengance of kyo-completed
shodow revenge-demo
aerofigthers 4-demo missing
shoock troopers the living daylights-demo
spinmaster wonderworld-demo missing

Very Happy hi guys, I present the new version of my mod, the return of kyo, you know that the story goes, long ago , upload a demonstration the game, this is the second version better than the last, This mod, doesn't end it, in his day, but I'm back, I'm going to finish  for  completed.  Smile

the history:

9 years have passed, kyo kusanagi had two sons, shun and sai, mai shiranui  died, by a mysterious disease, Leone was with his father, a day in the city, they abduct the children of kyo, a feared gang, called bernstein, kyo will have to find their children throughout the city, but it will not be only, help alba meira and lien neville ,  have also kidnapped a friend of his, nameless, , will have to fight and break up the band, with their evil plans.

The demo includes:

2 players:
-kyo kusanagi
-alba meira
-13 levels
-60 enemy's
-1 boss

improvements over the previous version:

-I.A more agressive enemies
- correction the animations
-new attacks the players
-new animations

my view, very good gameplay, correct enemies intelligence, impressive levels, of the best that have been created, arcade style, some excellent graphics, a difficulty quite correct, depends on the player you decided, the game will be harder.

screenshots demo:

the return of kyo ,mod demo. 26gsenXwrrgx05KRW

the video was reuploaded by naota ex,the was the first to reupload the video.  thanks  Very Happy

enjoy the video and the pictures. bub

link demo  download Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k48auaa1rvsyp6t/the%20return%20of%20kyo.rar

Last edited by kyo83 on February 25th 2017, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 3:49 pm

Hello, 140 visits, no one has deigned to write anything, or say  anything, the return of kyo ,mod demo. 629558521  I am continuing, editing chars, greetings.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 4:44 pm

nada mal pero tengo una duda...por que shippeates a kyo con mai?
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:31 pm

porque el primer juego que hice es the vengance of kyo, con los 3 amigos, kyo, mai y leona, secuestran a la hermana de kyo, mai,leona y kyo van a rescatarla, a medida que se desarolla la historia, mai se enamora de kyo, luego rescatan a su hermana, porque el jefe de esa banda es rugal bernstein, lo derrotaron,desbloqueas el personaje secreto que es ash crimson, aquí termina la historia, luego pasan muchos años y kyo y mai se han casado y tienen dos hijos, shun y sai, que es la historia de la segunda parte de la trilogia kyo, the return of kyo, secuestran a sus hijos, mai no esta, porque murió de enfermedad, mai le dijo a kyo que cuidara a sus hijos y los entrara en las artes kusanagi, los secuestran, también secuestran a un amigo de alba y lien, porque han descubierto que shun y sai, serán mas poderosos que kyo, porque tiene el poder de mai y de kyo y combinado con el poder oscuro, del amigo de alba y lien, se llama nameless, quieren absorber esos 3 poderes y crear el luchador definitivo más poderoso que haya existido, la banda que esta detrás de esto, es la banda de rugal que ha sido reformada y se ha hecho mas fuerte, porque pasaron 9 años y kyo se tomo un descanso con su hijos, les dio tiempo a reorganizarse y son muchos mas que antes y todo es porque quieren vengar la muerte de su ex jefe rugal y la villana que es la jefa de la nueva banda es la hija de rugal, annia bernstein, jejeje te contado toda la historia y la trama, no tiene nada que ver con la historia de kof, es otra linea alternativa con una nueva historia que me inventado, tengo pensado hacer una precuela que sería el inicio con un kyo joven de instituto, y acabará siendo una trilogía de la saga kyo, quedaría así:

-???????
-the vengance of kyo
-the return of kyo

te dejo el video de mi primer juego y la primera parte "the vengance of kyo" este juego tiene un error al final del nivel, tengo pensado en arreglarlo y los ataques y animaciones, buf se nota la diferencia del vengance of kyo al return of kyo jeje ^^

si me quieres preguntar mas cosas o hacerme sugerencias del juego, soi todo oídos, saludos compañero. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 5:55 pm

pah se nota que andas inspirado suerte amigo con tu beat em up y sigue creativo the return of kyo ,mod demo. 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 9:10 am

welcome to the mmv community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 12:36 pm

volzzilla wrote:
welcome to the mmv community Very Happy

thanksssssss cheers volzzilla ^^
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 22nd 2017, 7:04 pm

Hello, these are my own characters, which I have edited and are my own work, for my mod, the rest of the characters, that come out in my mod, are the authors of mugen.  Smile

The characters that appear in the photo are mine, edited with my own street style.
I hope you like them, regards. cheers

the return of kyo ,mod demo. F3voj

the return of kyo ,mod demo. 670481599
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 9:02 pm

eyyyyyy link download¡¡¡¡ up in description game .
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 26th 2017, 11:52 am

eyyy screenshoot level 13 Very Happy  I'm working on this level, I'm missing fighters to add, all the characters that come out in the background, it's not a decoration, they have the spawn animation, they are programmed to go out and fight, in random mode, Is the only mod, that has this function, this scene I have not seen in any mod, also that is the only mod, that the enemies that leave in this level, will only come out on this level and are more than 20 different enemies the return of kyo ,mod demo. 311127478  When I finish the level, I will edit to lien neville, to have the 3 characters playable, after this level of the takuma dojo, the boss will come, the next level will be on the roof. greetings the return of kyo ,mod demo. 705151839

the return of kyo ,mod demo. Ztdeys
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 11:48 pm

hello, I counted the enemies in total, I counted with the others that I edited, I mean to edit the txt and convert the images from pcx to gif, in total there are about 90 different enemies. lol!

I still need a couple more to edit and the boss for the takuma dojo, when I finish this level, I will edit Lien Neville, when I finish editing the missing characters, I will edit the txt of the level and make a video the level. Very Happy

greetings the return of kyo ,mod demo. 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 1:34 pm

thank you for sharing your latest build with us kyo Smile
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 5:32 pm

volzzilla wrote:
thank you for sharing your latest build with us kyo Smile

You are welcome volzilla¡¡¡¡¡ Razz is a pride for my that you enjoy my work, as I always say the openbor is to share the work, of edition of enemies, my mod has published more different enemies, than any other mod currently, I edited half of the kof chars for mugen lol XD greetings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyo83

kyo83

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 11:56 am

yeahhhhh finish level 13 and level 14, completed boss, wow incredible hehe coming soon screenshot and play game levels 13 and 14, greetings. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. EmptyMarch 4th 2017, 10:35 am

looking forward to checking out your screenshots here at mmv Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the return of kyo ,mod demo.   the return of kyo ,mod demo. Empty

Back to top Go down

the return of kyo ,mod demo.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next