The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
An Reintroduction (and my return ?) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
An Reintroduction (and my return ?) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
An Reintroduction (and my return ?) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
An Reintroduction (and my return ?) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Reintroduction (and my return ?)

Go down 
+2
Doom
BlueSpiderX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

An Reintroduction (and my return ?) Empty
PostSubject: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) EmptyJune 12th 2019, 6:37 am

Hey guys, been a while. You guys maybe had already forgotten about me. Not your fault tho.

A couple of years ago I was active here, passionate about Mugen. I made random sprites, comment and post random stuff, and then finally after a while "created" a character with help from you guys.

Until I made my own character, and suddenly dissapeared.

My reason for dissapearing was to surprise you guys with my own made character after I learn to code myself. By me, myself, only me.

But then I met with many changes with it and troubles too.

And then I fell into frustation and laziness.

Along time, my love for Mugen faded away.

I discovered other "hobbies" after that, but none of them are really productive (being a meme creator isn't productive, right ?)

I went through high school, and now college. I'm about to enter the 3rd semester, I'm in my pre-second year holiday now. College was rough for me for now. But it'll get better I promise. We'll get back to college later.

Recently somehow my spirit for Mugen restored, a bit. I looked at my unfinished character and continued working on it.

I realized,

that maybe I can't do this myself.

Maybe I do need help from you guys.

My character isn't finished yet. It is almost finished tho. I'm going to work on it and skip the parts where I need help until it gets finished. I'm going to talk about it in a different post someday.

As for my future in Mugen, I'm not really certain. Here's where the college part kicks in.

In my school, we have a system where we switch learning methods every week. On one week, we sit in a class, usual learning. The next week, we go into the kitchen (I'm in a culinary school), working from morning to around 5 pm.

It's really exhausting, I have some problems (which I'm too lazy to talk about) that makes it exhausting. But again, I promise it will be okay in the 3rd semester.

Not to mention in the 4th semester we will be sent to the industry for training. The industry, actual work. So I'm not really sure if I'm gonna be actively working on Mugen.

As for my interactions here, I'm not really sure. Maybe I'm not into playing Mugen anymore. I'm just enjoying the creation process, and it's results. I'm not sure what to call my current status. I definetely don't want to be "ignorant", but I probably won't comment a lot now.

While I was gone, I went through a lot of changes with my personality and interests. Maybe, I wasn't the same person that you know from a few years ago.

Glad to see most of you guys still here.

To end my reintroduction, here are pics to describe my main interests.

An Reintroduction (and my return ?) 5181-heisei-generations-forever-tembus-1-miliar-yen
An Reintroduction (and my return ?) 670?cb=20180202093756
An Reintroduction (and my return ?) Screen_Shot_2018-04-25_at_12.24.22_PM
(yeah you probably won't understand that last pic)

I'm BlueSpiderX

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) EmptyJune 12th 2019, 8:58 am

Welcome back BlueSpiderX ... cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) EmptyJune 12th 2019, 9:04 am

Welcome back little bro. Enjoy all the releases gifts for the last aniversary celebration. Good Luck with the school. An Reintroduction (and my return ?) 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) EmptyJune 12th 2019, 10:04 am

Welcome back I still remember you
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) EmptyJune 12th 2019, 11:10 am

welcome again!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) EmptyJune 12th 2019, 3:00 pm

good to see you return Smile hopefully you'll be as active as you used to be scared
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) EmptyJune 12th 2019, 10:02 pm

Thanks guys

Yes I remember all of you and I hope I'll be active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Reintroduction (and my return ?)   An Reintroduction (and my return ?) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Reintroduction (and my return ?)
Page 1 of 1