The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Feedback Request on possible contest Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Feedback Request on possible contest Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Feedback Request on possible contest Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Feedback Request on possible contest Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Feedback Request on possible contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Feedback Request on possible contest Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Request on possible contest   Feedback Request on possible contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2017, 3:05 pm

looking for feedback.

would like to do something regarding guess rosters and revealed characters for injustice 2 and marvel vs. capcom infinite.

any ideas anyone would like to share on thoughts on how to do that?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Request on possible contest   Feedback Request on possible contest EmptyFebruary 7th 2017, 4:15 pm

The Injustice 2 guesses topic looks fine to me, although maybe having turning it into "guess the roster" could work well. Since we'll likely have weekly announcements for the game from now on (even though I said it might not be enough time before release, I think it's still possible), it'll be way easier to keep that topic alive.
Not really sure about MvC Infinite though. We don't even know the release date for that game, there's no way to know when Capcom might show something and when they won't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Request on possible contest   Feedback Request on possible contest EmptyFebruary 8th 2017, 1:14 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Request on possible contest   Feedback Request on possible contest EmptyFebruary 8th 2017, 6:57 pm

i made my screenpack with the power gems, because i knew that the power gems are back,and the probably last boss of MVC infinite is thanos.
don´t cry please! some characters such capcom or marvel only will be added in the new game if the technical possibilities allows it.

it´s considered if the char looks like a another existent char or if your power and mobility
is very hard to execute.

some chars was excluded to partipate in the next game of MVC franchise because the high complexity to make your moves and animations for this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Request on possible contest   Feedback Request on possible contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback Request on possible contest
Page 1 of 1