The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
My youtube channel should be more active soon Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
My youtube channel should be more active soon Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
My youtube channel should be more active soon Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
My youtube channel should be more active soon Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My youtube channel should be more active soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MEWTWO!

MEWTWO!

My youtube channel should be more active soon Empty
PostSubject: My youtube channel should be more active soon   My youtube channel should be more active soon EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 2:12 am

I have not been uploading  to my youtube channel that much, but I'm going to try and change that. I recently got a new phone that runs android and I found an app for it called Omlet Arcade. Omlet Arcade let's you livestream and record your gameplay to your favorite social media sites such as Omlet (the app itself), facebook, twitch and youtube! Because of this app that I found i'm gonna start uploading to my channel every once in a while. My name on youtube and omlet is Roydley, the only video I have on youtube right now is a Killer Instinct clip but I will have more. Come subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJqFGh2D8vAyliCx3rKXAzA

You might like what you see.
Back to top Go down

My youtube channel should be more active soon
Page 1 of 1